My Spots from outside my work........CONTINUED

uncle silvia

I imagine it would feature a load of people drifting JCB's and Mitsubishi Animal pickups in the Wicklow mountains while eating Tayto Crisps and that funny orange pop that they all love over there, while a couple of Ryanair planes flew overhead to a U2 soundtrack.

That Aston looks awful. I don't really understand the fascination with them to be honest. The DB7 must be about 15 years old, and it's now gone through more facelifts than Joan Rivers and it shows.And what is with the Drug dealer alloys and silly Nurburgring badge on the back? An Aston Martin should be the choice of the Gentleman racer. Not an oaf with money who has watched too many episodes of Top Gear.

And what is with the Drug dealer alloys and silly Nurburgring badge on the back? An Aston Martin should be the choice of the Gentleman racer. Not an oaf with money who has watched too many episodes of Top Gear.

I agree wholeheartedly. (But quietly. Aston owners are the types who like to give us money for a few hours graft. Super)

Unfortunatly there were a few that got away this week as the bosses were about and couldnt get my phone out for the piccs :? Granada Ghia 3.0 V6 with one owner from new and he prefers driving it more that his brand new Merc!!Renault 25 on expencive private plates (maybe back later this week for more bits)Old Austin convertible something??

Love the DJS thing.. what a HORROR!! lasting well though.. first reg'd 1985!Date of Liability 01 09 2008 Date of First Registration 08 05 1985 Year of Manufacture Not Available Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1598CC CO2 Emissions Not Available Fuel Type Petrol Export Marker Not Applicable Vehicle Status Licence Due to Expire Vehicle Colour BLUE Vehicle Type Approval null The information contained on this page is correct at the time of enquiry. Vehicle Excise Duty Rate for vehicle 6 Months Rate £101.75 12 Months Rate £185.00

OOh always wanted to know what engine was in that!!!!

And as for the Renault 25...... it came back today and here it is.............

Posted Image

Posted Image

I chatted to the owner who seemed a top bloke and he said he had had it from new and paid £10k for it! Since then he has done over 233000 miles from new and is still going with only minimal rusty bits and a sticking sunroof!!!!! Not bad!!!! 8):D

He did say he was finding it hard to find some parts so I pointed him towards here, Retro Rides and Renault25.co.uk so he may well pop on!! 8)

Expensive number plate but a £14.99 set of wheeltrims. Class!

Ha ha, my thoughts exactly!! Black bumpers and lack of front fogs sugests it's a base model, but if he bought it new, I suspect it was more than 10k- original purchaser of mine paid 14600 for it. Can there be a 4600 price difference?

Expensive number plate but a £14.99 set of wheeltrims. Class!

Ha ha, my thoughts exactly!! Black bumpers and lack of front fogs sugests it's a base model, but if he bought it new, I suspect it was more than 10k- original purchaser of mine paid 14600 for it. Can there be a 4600 price difference?
He said it should have been £15k for this TX model but he bought it cheaper from somesort of secondary dealer on offer!!He went for the TX as even the dealer warned him off the higher spec models, with all the more electrics, as they go wrong a lot even when new!!! :lol::lol:

Another day, another spot!!!! :lol:

Interesting one for ya today........................

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

It looks to me like some sort of Kit car looking at the modern-ish wheels and on a G Reg, but no idea what its based on! Looks a bit like a Jag front with Aston styleeeee badges?????

Hang on.......... arnt they Ford Scorpio wheels???? :?

Posted Image

That Polo is showing next year's Scene (sighs)Theres a pic of an Astra Van on another site where the owner has actually intentionally written 'Ghetto' slogans in permanent marker all over the roof.Or is it genuinely the victim of a hate campaign lol?That Aston Sabre kit is indeed shite, but kind of pretty in a perverse way?