Jump to content

svm or scotland generally


Recommended Posts

Posted

squair ftw but comparing teacake to a bakewell tart - ya cant cos its just not a cake

tunnocks is just tunnocks - completely separate from cake

wafer oh yes = pwns twix - didnae mention the log tho

deep fried mars bar just no - although b and b pud can fro also

pastie vs macaroni pie - if the pastie wasnt ginsters then pastie but if it was scotch pie then no contest - pie all day - even the old git who like mac and cheese said ewwww

also lolflcopter at the end

 

Posted

It’s strange how I would never choose Tennants Lager at home but when I’m working away in Scotland I don’t mind it on draught 

 

Posted
1 hour ago, goosey said:

It’s strange how I would never choose Tennants Lager at home but when I’m working away in Scotland I don’t mind it on draught 

 

I think I'd rather drink my own pish.

Posted
43 minutes ago, M'coli said:

I think I'd rather drink my own pish.

Honestly, that wouldn’t surprise me 

  • Haha 1
Posted
5 hours ago, hairnet said:

pastie vs macaroni pie

Pastie vs bridie, shirley?

Posted
On 08/06/2026 at 18:36, M'coli said:

I think I'd rather drink my own pish.

Tennents feels like drinking someone else's pish.

Absolutley fucking rank. 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 2
Posted
4 hours ago, rml2345 said:

Tennents feels like drinking someone else's pish.

Absolutley fucking rank. 

It’s not that good!

  • Haha 2
Posted

The Scotoshite Volvo MASSIV

A splinter group of the highly* successful** Scotoshite division of Autoshite tasked with repatriating Volvos in the correct direction (north).

See also a holdings company for the distribution of square sausage via SVM Catering, travel agents via John Candy Promotions (Patent holder of the SVM distance scale) and bus travel solutions via SVM Road Transport (which is run by the ferry company) which is nothing to do with SVM Road Cargo which is operated by the planes.

Posted

When things go in the wrong direction (south) there is also the ARSE division.

Posted
3 hours ago, davidfowler2000 said:

The Scotoshite Volvo MASSIV

A splinter group of the highly* successful** Scotoshite division of Autoshite tasked with repatriating Volvos in the correct direction (north).

See also a holdings company for the distribution of square sausage via SVM Catering, travel agents via John Candy Promotions (Patent holder of the SVM distance scale) and bus travel solutions via SVM Road Transport (which is run by the ferry company) which is nothing to do with SVM Road Cargo which is operated by the planes.

I mean, it's all perfectly simple. 

  • Like 1
Posted
3 hours ago, davidfowler2000 said:

The Scotoshite Volvo MASSIV

A splinter group of the highly* successful** Scotoshite division of Autoshite tasked with repatriating Volvos in the correct direction (north).

See also a holdings company for the distribution of square sausage via SVM Catering, travel agents via John Candy Promotions (Patent holder of the SVM distance scale) and bus travel solutions via SVM Road Transport (which is run by the ferry company) which is nothing to do with SVM Road Cargo which is operated by the planes.

I mean, it's all perfectly simple. 

Posted
On 11/06/2026 at 19:26, jaypee said:

I mean, it's all perfectly simple. 

Except when it is.

Posted

Screenshot_20260614_073249_Chrome.jpg.66696234aa4efa098f77bd85c662bd1a.jpg

Wit ye talkin' aboot? Ahm no understondin' whet yet oan abut?

Also, whits thes go'eh dae wi' Autoshyte?

😉

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...