Ebay Tat Volume 2 - Sadly deceased.

trigger

I recon nicely painted up and on a set of proper Lotus Carlton wheels that Estate would look pretty awesome!

One of the Manta Club peeps has an Estate with the kit on and it does look good. Look better without the garish pink paint-job....

Ford Tempo

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LOW-RESERVE-1-Owner-Car-Xtra-Clean-Original-Low-Miles_W0QQitemZ220555318590QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item335a1f153e

You can almost hear the original salesmans saying " Are you SURE you want the red interior package?"

Posted Image

When I went to canada in 93 I was given one of these as a hire car for 3 weeks. picked it up with only 7 kilometers on the clock.

Every time the aircon cut out I gained 5kph and when it cut in I lost 5kph.

1.6 auto gutless affair but the aircon was very effective in 32 degrees+ :D:D:D:D

Scrote Van gotta be worth it for the plate alone.... 999 'ELP!Plus it's a "Laser" special edition, so the underseal tidemark came from the factory in the form of "Stylish lower stonechip protection" or whatever it was they called it.Jetta's one of those factory-approved special editions from a well-known VW tuner of the time whose name I forget.Doesn't stop it being part retro-cool, part completely-ugly though.