Ebay Tat Volume 2 - Sadly deceased.

trigger

Here is my fiance's TVR I'm forcing him to sell!! We are getting married and need the much needed funds to pay towards this.

Jeezus what a beeeatch :x
Love how its "signed" Richard and Claire. If I were him and could edit the advert I'd change that to Claire not Richard.I give them 2 years.

Here is my fiance's TVR I'm forcing him to sell!! We are getting married and need the much needed funds to pay towards this.

Jeezus what a beeeatch :x

Love how its "signed" Richard and Claire. If I were him and could edit the advert I'd change that to Claire not Richard.

I give them 2 years.

Given the state of the car, I'd give them a midweek registry office ceremony followed by curly sandwiches at the local pub.

Posted Image

1986 Renault 9 Broadway

Tyre sure selling another gem, this one seems to be at least £800 overpriced.

Posted Image

1984 Honda VF 750

O.k this isn't a car i know but it's still shite, they could of at least tried and picked it up before taking the photo!.

Posted Image

1966 Renault 16

Anyone fancy taking this on? I've not seen one on the road for years.

lol!, Me and R_A must be like brothers from another mother!.

Posted Image

1986 Hyundai Pony 1.5GL

Howz about this 27000 mile Pony with MOT and tax until May 10 for £395 BIN? Proper Barg for someone.

Posted Image

1983 Triumph Acclaim 1.3 L

Only 20000 miles but seems a bit pricey at £1200.

Cheers for the words of encouragement chaps, but Im a bit stuffed for money and storage.Camberley Pillock? Thats where my gf lives, its a haven for shite. Was the car on the Old Dean estate per chance? Not a nice place.....Oh and that Uno posted is lovely, shame its a 3 door, as they attract the bigger spenders.

Carlton's a 1.8 manual - doesn't this provide a source of bits for a 16v conversion into other GM stuff? Be sad if it went that way though, I was pleased to see a Carlton estate last year, I think they look really classy.I'm going to have to get a Camry like that estate one day. Someone on the Datsun forum has a 71k V6 saloon in London for £200 which I'd love to get, but funds (or lack of) dictate otherwise.

BRAMMAGE-TASTIChttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/volkswagen-polo_W ... 0577829524No reserve on this shabby-chic old Polo

That is really nice. White looks suprisingly good on these, much better than the usual faded red.Shame its so far away!
Hey, mine's faded red (on one front wing) and it looks great :D You want to make me an offer when I sell it in a month, you do :wink: