Ebay Tat Volume 2 - Sadly deceased.

trigger

Cheap Capri anyone?

Posted Image

Plenty of grot, but then it is surprisingly good value for an OMG RWD OSF - and it's a 2-litre so at least GR6 4 drifting. Rotherham's a bit far for me to risk driving a car with a leaky rad, or I'd be having a punt myself.

Those railings are definitely more Cheshire than YRKSHRE.

Posted Image

1983 Triumph Acclaim 1.3 HLS

HOLD THE PRESS!!!! This one is perfect!! 43k, Years ticket, taxed, and in spanking condition for £499!!

That brown one looks GR8 value from a dealer. Reminds me just how cheap Acclaims are at the moment, they really are very underrated cars. 8)

I was browsing leboncoin.fr last night, initially looking for Ami6 saloons. Unfortunately they all seem to be either completely shagged or concourse jobs going for thousands - there doesn't seem to be owt in between. So I cast my net a bit wider, and I now have a James May-style tingling behind my gentleman's area for this:

Posted Image

Posted Image

It's 15 miles from Calais, and the lack of any trim-level badging on the back is leading me to hope that it's the 602cc version. I've emailed the seller - if it's still for sale (ad was posted in late June) and it's the 2CV engine I feel a foot-passenger ferry crossing coming on...