eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Image 01 - Toyota Previa Mk1 One previous owner, very rare indeed. Camper van potential.

Toyota Previa Mk1 One previous owner, very rare indeed. Camper van potential. | eBay

"Has Toyota glass all round" - how bizarre for a TOYOTA!

"It’s a joy to drive with it being mid engined and rear wheel drive. Holds the road fabulously"  - Just the ticket if you need a skip you can  go drifting in.

"A very rare old Previa, which will only increase in value."- Is the price of scrap metal on the rise? ,true value will rise exponentially  every time you frequently fill the tank with E10 petrol which I'm sure is great in 1992 Toyota....

12 hours ago, barrett said:

Anyone in Scotland want to save FOUR Chrysler 180s? Surely the ultimate shite car after a Tagora. @DodgyBastard?

247805644_Screenshot2022-04-04at00_19_58.thumb.png.3f98aa7d4718dc2015eecbf1323807d3.png

Cannot Google* the guy's name.... Like, was his 180/2litre venture a 'thing' on the web??

Scrapyard 'for sale' doesn't refer to 'gold mine - incoming!' 🤔

On 4/1/2022 at 7:09 PM, J W Pepper said:

EXTREMELY RARE !!! 2 doors subaru GFT classic Barn find restoration project | eBay

Some good rot on this, bit of gaffa tape and paint no one will know, perfectly road legal

Image 1 - EXTREMELY RARE !!! 2 doors  subaru GFT classic Barn find restoration project

Image 9 - EXTREMELY RARE !!! 2 doors  subaru GFT classic Barn find restoration project

I have wanted this for years, has been on C&C for yonks. Now it is at an almost attractive price, but that welding looks really difficult. Could someone give me any more reasons to not want it (nothing about them being terrible to drive - this is AS after all) 

On 3/31/2022 at 9:19 PM, 11001010 said:

Why is the seat belt doing a runner?

Spearz or reaperz, C6 with a list of issues. Some minor, some rather serious. WCPGW?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/194958076372?hash=item2d646829d4:g:q6EAAOSwMMliH5ci

s-l1600.jpg

PLEASE SEE MY LISTING ON MY 2009 130,935 MILES CITROEN C6 IT HAS BECOME UNECONOMICAL TO KEEP THIS CAR ANY LONGER AS IT HAS COST ME MORE MONEY THAN I WANTED TO SPEND ON HER, IT MIGHT BE THAT SOMEBODY WOULD BE WILLING TO TAKE IT ON AS A PROJECT, THE LIST OF FAULTS ARE AS FOLLOWS, PLEASE SEE LIST BELOW, PLEASE BID TO BUY, CASH ONLY THANKYOU.
1. REAR TURBO ACTUATOR. 
2. REAR ABS SENSORS.
3. REAR HANDBRAKE FAULT / THESE TWO ARE LINKED.
4. SUSPENSION IS CURRENTLY AT ITS HIGHEST SETTING AND WILL NOT LOWER DUE TO A FAULTY SWITCH, THERE IS ALSO A PUNCTURE ON THE FRONT NEARSIDE TYRE, SPARE HAS BEEN PUT ON.
6. PASSENGERS FRONT WINDOW WILL NOT LOWER WHEN OPENING AND CLOSING. 
7. AC NEEDS A REGAS.
8. BOOT STRUTS HAVE FAILED.
9. IT HAS JUST HAD A TERRACLEAN.
10. IT HAS A LITTLE MOT LEFT.