eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Bloody love these things.

_20211230_201828.thumb.JPG.571e94a4997e3ba5a72ba28ccb5910dc.JPG

220 Coupe.

Good news: Last MOT only had 2 advisories.

Bad news: That was in 2009 🤣

Still, unless the pictures are 10 years old it doesn't look half bad.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rover-220-coupe-targa-/224766756712?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l6249&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

7 minutes ago, Lankytim said:

Isn't that a flower car for funerals rather than a pick-up (strictly speaking)?

I think you're spot on. I've never heard of a flower car before. 

When I die, I want my corpse to be blown up using dynamite in the woods or alternatively an Osama Bin Laden job straight into the sea. No flower car necessary.

20 minutes ago, Nullzwei said:

Second time this has been listed actually. I have a saved search for diesel Fabia's. It's quite a decent looking bog-standard Fabia. I'm not too far away from it, so it's somewhat tempting.

15 hours ago, grogee said:

2003 RAV-4 £3bags from an optimistic trader, Mansfield. He sounds like an absolute cock. 

"Please be realistic though, the car is not brand new so does have the odd tiny age related mark. These are trivial but just being honest.
You'll be over the moon with it!1st to see WILL buy at this give away price.

AS I AM VERY BUSY AND CANNOT ALWAYS REPLY TO MESSAGES.

Priced to sell fast! ABSOLUTE BARGAIN! NO TIME WASTERS OR IDIOTS!

If you have any others to look at or need the wife's permission then do this 1st, then come and buy this one.I am very professional and easy to get on with but I can not tolerate dreamers or time wasters."

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/2003-toyota-rav-nrg-3-dr-20-nv-vvti-only-74000-m-service-history-may-px1owner/1421784666?utm_source=com.atomczak.notepat&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Screenshot_20211230-092300.png

Please , someone.If  you live nearby, go and see this. Turn up an hour late , Pick it to pieces ( don’t forget to kick all the tyres), then tell the guy you have several others to see and phone your wife in front of him. ( “ you’d prefer a Mini? It’s a RAV4, a sort of Land Rover for Barbie. etc etc) Brilliant wind up, ( unless he’s 6ft 10 and built like the proverbial).

57 minutes ago, Metal Guru said:

Please , someone.If  you live nearby, go and see this. Turn up an hour late , Pick it to pieces ( don’t forget to kick all the tyres), then tell the guy you have several others to see and phone your wife in front of him. ( “ you’d prefer a Mini? It’s a RAV4, a sort of Land Rover for Barbie. etc etc) Brilliant wind up, ( unless he’s 6ft 10 and built like the proverbial).

You could also arrive with a bootload of broken electrical tat and suggest he swaps the car for it.

When he gets huffy you can also demand your petrol money 'cus he has 'wasted your time'.

1 hour ago, Nullzwei said:

My Grandad had a red Dynamic Sport one of these. Unreliable shite, but a smashing wee motor for the 12 years we had it - in nostalgia at least.