eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

2007 BMW 3 Series, £1500

"I started this project with the intention off finishing but moving country so got to go apart from the unfinished body work I have all panels and bumpers etc only thing this car needs to run at the stage 2 again is a clutch and a right side brake calliper  
Has brand new coilovers and control arms has had new injectors and rocker covers in my ownership but needs to go ASAP !!! "

BMW.thumb.jpg.e45b03d258afcaf8c0158ca0721194ee.jpg

3 hours ago, neil1971 said:

2007 BMW 3 Series, £1500

"I started this project with the intention off finishing but moving country so got to go apart from the unfinished body work I have all panels and bumpers etc only thing this car needs to run at the stage 2 again is a clutch and a right side brake calliper  
Has brand new coilovers and control arms has had new injectors and rocker covers in my ownership but needs to go ASAP !!! "

BMW.thumb.jpg.e45b03d258afcaf8c0158ca0721194ee.jpg

:lol: What sort of project - a four door convertible? That looks like a contender for the `eBay just scrap the bloody thing` thread. 

18 hours ago, MarvinsMom said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/393619225352?hash=item5ba588bb08:g:Sy8AAOSwgn5hYFwD

another minty mint maxi, for £5k. is that really what a nice maxi is now worth??

Image 1 - Austin Maxi 2 HL Automatic 1981

still would though, cos i like a Maxi. for some reason.....

I like those ‘modernised’ Maxis, with their glitzy paint colours and up to date badging.

41 years old and was way out of date when new. Lovely 👍🏻

2 hours ago, ProgRocker said:

:lol: What sort of project - a four door convertible? That looks like a contender for the `eBay just scrap the bloody thing` thread. 

It was 50/50 whether to put it in the scrap thread or this one, even the guy's body language in the picture is 'what have I done?'

18 minutes ago, Isopon said:

This one is nice but a little pricey. And can not be a 1.8 engine that the seller says as this radiator was only for the 1.6 engine but can be wrong. They are great cars but may seem like they are a bit unloved they are also the most AS Audi model I can think of so strange there are not more here.

7 minutes ago, Dyslexic Viking said:

This one is nice but a little pricey. And can not be a 1.8 engine that the seller says as this radiator was only for the 1.6 engine but can be wrong. They are great cars but may seem like they are a bit unloved they are also the most AS Audi model I can think of so strange there are not more here.

Eh, the Audi 50 (good luck finding one!) and modernish shite A2 come close!😁

4 minutes ago, D.E said:

Eh, the Audi 50 (good luck finding one!) and modernish shite A2 come close!😁

Yes I agree. I wonder what a 50 is like. Since these 80 are very cheaply made so would assume a 50 is even worse? Or better it depends on how one sees it.