eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

I anyone advertises a Transit as badly photographed and key word spammed again, I'll be astounded.

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-TRANSIT-AMBULANCE-SPARES-OR-REPAIRS-1980-90s-DEL-BOY-GOLD-CHAIN-HEIST/333347232906?hash=item4d9d0b1c8a:g:QvgAAOSwgrBdk6CG

'Van most likely to represent my underpants 2019'

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Transporter/333346846837?hash=item4d9d053875:g:TTkAAOSw9EldkxLc

'It was in good working order when parked up' 

So was my fucking love life, M8. 

13 hours ago, BoggyMires said:

I'm not really a fan of wanton destruction, but with this particular abortion I think parking it on a level crossing, setting it alight and then lying back on the embankment with a jug of Old Rosie to watch the impending collision and resultant fireball isn't too extreme an idea. 

What a hideous carbuncle of abject misery and despair. 

9 hours ago, BoggyMires said:

Is it wrong to like this. Wouldn't invest my own money in it, but it's like a Nissan Figaro, but looking to the future rather than the past. Completely impractical compared to the yaris, like the Figaro is compared to a micra. 

One day the price will seem like a bargain 

8 minutes ago, MrSchwifty said:

I'm not really a fan of wanton destruction, but with this particular abortion I think parking it on a level crossing, setting it alight and then lying back on the embankment with a jug of Old Rosie to watch the impending collision and resultant fireball isn't too extreme an idea. 

What a hideous carbuncle of abject misery and despair. 

that moggie thing ^ scrolled down to this bit

Capture.thumb.JPG.3eb02d075a220180259390a468d71c8f.JPG

looks like you chaps have been busy on ebay :D

1 hour ago, Schaefft said:

This prompted much discussion in the office when this was posted a few weeks ago. It looks stunning but we concluded (rightly or wrongly?) that there might be something suspect with it if it wasn't registered when originally imported - and that it could be pricey.

2 hours ago, willswitchengage said:

This prompted much discussion in the office when this was posted a few weeks ago. It looks stunning but we concluded (rightly or wrongly?) that there might be something suspect with it if it wasn't registered when originally imported - and that it could be pricey.

I suspect the main thing wrong with it is a habitually lazy vendor who cba puting an MoT on it, judging by the amount of unregistered imported cars (even ones that don't need an MoT) people try and flog on ebay. Or it could be fucked, but it looks nice.