eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

20 minutes ago, TheOtherStu said:

Ah ok. 3GRs? The 2GR was the one to have - GS350/IX350. Don't know much about the 3s.

I see also from your thread you've enjoyed the quirks of an Alfa. Not have a 146 like the one mentioned above?

Just the 166 of this parish with the same engine (2l TS), and my 3.0 166. Although I do like the looks of the 146!

1 hour ago, Schaefft said:

Just the 166 of this parish with the same engine (2l TS), and my 3.0 166. Although I do like the looks of the 146!

I'll be honest, it was better looking and more practical IMHO than the 145. Quite rare too.

8 minutes ago, MrGTI6 said:

Someone used to have one of these up the road when I was a kid. Both rear doors were sporting an England flag for the (2006?) World Cup but they became a permanent fixture thereafter

How come I can remember that but not why I just walked upstairs? 

Interacting with a Sintra causes PTSD.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, scorchio69 said:

Didn’t the Sinatra,s have a problematic front wiper set up or am I miss remembering other Vauxhall quality issues 

Plus headlights that fall out, amongst other things.
Thank god purchased with a Network Q warranty a good few years back. Was booked in at least every month for something or other,
Remember one of the seat belt buckles failed on the last day. Service manager even said he'd miss me .. Not :)

3 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

I paid £240 for my '69 back in 1984. Admittedly it was falling apart with stuff going wrong with it every week. Maybe I should have kept it instead of selling it as a non-runner in 1985 for £80 (it would have fully dissolved by now).

6 hours ago, scorchio69 said:

Didn’t the Sinatra,s have a problematic front wiper set up or am I miss remembering other Vauxhall quality issues 

Yes, the had the tendancy to bend under an NCAP test.