eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Yup about as desirable as contracting herpes from Michael Gove.

That statement is sufficient without the VD reference, bum faced turd that he is!

Is it a case of wonderfully complex/awful to drive or something? The last V8 I owned didn't end well, but I feel like doing something stupid (yet again).

• Like 2

That statement is sufficient without the VD reference, bum faced turd that he is!

Is it a case of wonderfully complex/awful to drive or something? The last V8 I owned didn't end well, but I feel like doing something stupid (yet again).

They are stupidly expensive if they go wrong but the main thing is that they look crap inside and are awful to drive. I looked at a couple when they were around £1500-1800 a couple of years back on similar grounds to you. I have driven 1.6 four cylinders that felt more V8 than these do. Handling was bordering on offensive. I may have been unlucky with the two I looked at but one only had 60,000 on the clock and was far more worn than my V70 with 240,000 miles on it. Everything looked like a bean counter had been through making any saving they could.

Here's a MK1 Fiesta with a MK2 tailgate. Remember when you saw this, and the inverse, all the time?

$_20.jpg

$_20.jpg

That badge placement is just shocking. 

https://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=271187639

In fairness quite a lot of A reg cars (changeover year) had Mk 2 tailgates and vice versa - though Im assuming the latter ( Mk2 with Mk1) was due to shonky repairs.

HI THERE wwwwwwww

I'M AT COLLAGE IN 2002 AND I NED A GUD FURST CAR 2 FIT 6x9 SONY XPLOD'S to? 

parcel shelf cut with a tenon saw so I can listen 2 limp bizkit then sunny dale real est8 

parcel shelf cut with a tenon saw so I can listen 2 limp bizkit then sunny dale real est8 

I found that on a cassette. To the bulk eraser it went!

• Like 2

Just round the corner from me. Looks fairly tidy. I have two vans what do I want another for ?

I seem to be a bit like Heidel Kakao but over vans. I iz doomed. Watchlisted.

5 days MOT £350/offers

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rover-Streetwise-1-4/132879846358?hash=item1ef0418bd6:g:hrYAAOSwzIZbvMmu

In Oswestry, looks quite like it might be the same person I bought a 306 off a couple of years or so ago. If it was, he's exactly 337,691 miles from anywhere. 

• Like 2

*Note to self: use dogging picture as first photograph on eBay advert next time

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/bmw-320d-auto-spare-and-repair/153291052960?hash=item23b0dbd7a0:g:pMAAAOSwsRVb-pzD

• Like 7