Youtube moments

Volksy

On 6/3/2023 at 1:13 PM, lesapandre said:

SM...pah...look at the Victor  Estate - or even a Ventora! 😆

Just caught up to here and saw your comment and I must admit the Vauxhall caught my attention as well. Can't tell if FD, FE etc. I had a Ventora back in the early 80's and as far as I know they made Victor estates but not Ventora ones. Unless Friary? made some. I wish I could afford an FD Ventora as mine was a lovely machine with that smooth 3.3 straight 6. Lovely engine. Can't remember what happened to it.

On 6/3/2023 at 1:13 PM, lesapandre said:

SM...pah...look at the Victor Estate - or even a Ventora! 😆

12 hours ago, puddlethumper said:

Just caught up to here and saw your comment and I must admit the Vauxhall caught my attention as well. Can't tell if FD, FE etc. I had a Ventora back in the early 80's and as far as I know they made Victor estates but not Ventora ones. Unless Friary? made some. I wish I could afford an FD Ventora as mine was a lovely machine with that smooth 3.3 straight 6. Lovely engine. Can't remember what happened to it.

Judging by the badge on the front wing it's a Victor, a FD Victor

victor.jpg.e9faf161d5a96b17219c6eb4f32a30fb.jpg

1976: John Noakes Rides A BBC TV Citroën Ds Safari  (plus a few other bits of rust parked around the car park)-

In 1976 I would have been working. So I would have lost interest in  children's programming.  I have never seen this and never realised they had so much equipment on board.

On 6/16/2023 at 2:45 PM, Remspoor said:

A 2 cylinder engine transplanted into a Renault 10. USA style.

Just been watching this yankee engine swap.... DD turbo-supercharged 2-stroke diesel into an old pickup. Listen to that scream! I so want to do this myself over here on a Land Rover, but those engine's aren't cheap any more and the 5.4 litre 6V53 weighs 770kg! 👀