Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Posted Image

Could of been nice that-what a croc :( Ditch the wheels and stripes-normal bumper and that would be ace.

Is WTF a registration prefix from Hampshire/Surrey/Berkshire? As i see alot round here.

RE that metro, well the last time i saw one was a few months ago :lol:

But that was the first in a long time.

mmm that Marina got me a bit excited a while back (been on there for ages it seems?)....i keep seeing stuff like that and thinking ' i should actually buy that' (this forum doesn't exactly help) and then a big voice comes on in my head shouting 'PASS YR TEST FIRST YOU KNOB!'must get round to that soon.....

Posted Image

1981 Bedford TK

TK Maxx.

Posted Image

1978 Morris Marina 1.8 SDL

Style. Elegance. Chic.

Posted Image

1981 Ford Cortina 1.6 L

The new Ford Cortina "L" - because dartboards are for pub walls.

Posted Image

1979 Reliant Robin

True story - one I went to a "motoring discount centre" with Vic. That's not the story, there's more. Anyway, there was some pouchy-faced fat bloke at the counter attempting to order in some orange indicator bulbs for his "trike". The blokes on the counter were pretty unhelpful and he got into a bit of a huff, left without buying anything, then rode off into the sunset on his stupid-looking chromed-up trike. What is it about trikes making their riders look like a bit of a loser?

Suprisingly economical

I wonder at what point the surprise kicks in? "I was expecting it to do single figures and do you know it does nearly 13.5 mpg" Has it just unloaded all the crap in front of the shop? Ideal for antique dealer/car boot trader/axe murderer/banjo playing polygamist.
Hmm. I quite like that. I reckon it'd probably pull 17mpg if not driven in mental fashion. I had a monstrously detuned Chevy 5.7 years ago that would do an astonishing 22 mpg on a run (and 15 mpg in town).The 5.0 Ford lump is quite well known for managing 15-17 mpg in limos, so that thing might manage something similar.