Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Posted Image

That would certainly stop you getting up in the morning after a skinful and driving your car to work. It is the only interior i have seen that makes me think public transport is a good idea.
Is that orange or red? Bit academic really as it hurts my eyes. Driving it would be impossible. Security feature maybe?

FORMER 'HIRST INDUSTRIES' DIRECTORS' VEHICLEhttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Cadillac-Seville-Bustle-Back_W0QQitemZ220500175491'This car has been regularly seen in local newspapers'

...'FORMER' ?? That Accord saloon is really nice, if I needed a daily that'd be very tempting.
It is a great car! I happily drove it for a few months, surprisingly refined. I hope it goes to a good home, just wish I could afford to do that myself...

Hey, this looks like just the ticket for someone wanting a nice old barge through the winter.... :wink:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0363399605

Posted Image

It's priced a bit higher in the ad to chance my arm but 'shiters will get a good deal.

That was on sale on here a few months back wasn't it?
Yep - now it's got a new MoT I'm promoting it a bit more.

Hey check out that retro sticker in the back of the Viva HA! 'Re-cycled Ferrari', I remember barely making it out of a grimace the first time I saw that sticker, then becomeing less and less amused by it every time I saw it after that (about 100 times a fuggin day as I recall)

Looks brillaint, but perhaps a tad pricey? Im not too aware of Cortina prices but im not entirely sure thats a realistic figure.

Ticks all the boxes though.

Guest Tony Hayers

Can I be controversial?

I hate Mk3-> Cortinas.

And Granadas.

That is all.

:?

I love Granadas. If I had one I would piss around (whilst someone else did the driving) pretending to be George Cowley

Posted Image

Clobber him! I like the Cortina MK5 the best, preferably in some kind of dartboard/trim rings spec like the one the beardy bloke steals in Day of the Triffids.

Posted Image

Then subsequently loses due to the most hopeless kerb-climbing incident you could ever witness.