For Sales - Citroen C15 Van

ianjobber87

Hello all, 

Does anybody want to save me a mountain of ear ache and buy this from me? The mrs is moaning about it being in the way and I've just realised that I haven't used it for 2 weeks so maybe she has a point....

I've had it for about 2 years and its been a reliable van to be honest. its pretty low mileage for one of these (just under 72k) MOT for 6 months and it drives ok. 1.9 non turbo so you won't be caught speeding anytime soon. Its got a folder full of old mots/bills/ handbooks etc. I did an oil and filter service on it about a month or so ago. Will need a tyre or 2 as the are just about legal but old. The door check strap is broken on the drivers side but this seems to be a common thing, it's never bothered me and doesn't stop the van working but best to mention it.

The bodywork is a bit rough in places but solid - rear doors have been brush painted but its presentable enough. Interior - yes it has one of those - seat have covers on them, its got a cd player and pretty much naff all else. Anything you want to know just ask. 

looking for £300 for it which I think is fair.

I thought I would try here before braving the ebay mongs and offers for swaps of xboxes etc. 

Based in Wisbech, Cambs

Here it is in some of my *finest *quality pics:

DSCN0329.jpg

DSCN0328.jpg

DSCN0327.jpg

I think that's a right bargain.

Paging Ruffgeezer to the batphone

• Like 1

That looks very original, pretty rare for a commercial.

Any owners past or present of a c15- how did you arrange insurance- classic or van?

Van insurance, it was a couple of hundred a year TPFT.

Another "I loved my C15" former owner here.

I seem to remember insuring it just as a van and it wasn't too pricey. 

300 quid is a barg

• Like 2

As a remarkable coincidence I put an article about the C15 brochure up on Hooniverse on Friday night. It's here if anybody's interested.

Good luck with sale. Most appealing.

• Like 4

Hate to give it all that ''modern classics'' bollocks.. But i cant see these staying cheap for ever.

Wonder if the hipster sorts will realise how cool they actually look and latch on A la citroen H Vans...

GLTWS mate.

Wonder if the hipster sorts will realise how cool they actually look and latch on A la citroen H Vans...

I'd definitely buy a £12 gourmet burger from a boutique C15 rather than yet another H-van.

Beige1100 is having a look at this afternoon so fingers crossed.

• Like 2

Thanks for all the thumbs up guys. I think they take a little getting used to when you drive them for the first time but they do have charm. This one is still here!