Cavcraft 2015: Vectra, because you're worthless.

Cavcraft

Is that even real? It looks like a someone with brain cataracts is trying to remember what a motorbike looked like but couldn't concentrate, then gave up.

• Like 2

Looks alright*, that Billy.

how do you make videos work on here, please?

As far as I know, vids can't be hosted to view on here, you have to stick 'em on YouTube and post the link.

Is that a Jinlun? Despite it's appearance those are not the worst things ever curled out by the Chinese motorcycle industry.

They do rot, and they are held together (sort of) by Wensleydale fasteners as mentioned above, but they can rattle on for years. If you can take the embarrassment of being seen on the fucking thing, that is :-D

It's a Lifan. The engine sounds (and pulls) remarkably well for an old Chinese bike.

Wouldn't be embarrassed to ride it or be seen on it, not that that is going to be my problem much longer.

• Like 1

Lifan.

Those ain't too bad either - I'm running one of their 110cc motors in my Hammerite C50. It's done 9000 hard miles now without any bother, which isn't bad considering it cost £150 delivered.

We need more two-wheeled shite on here 8)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

What's that you say, Zane? You want a one owner, automatic, ex-demonstrator that's been reduced to something?

image.jpg

And you'd literally drop to your knees and pray for a bargain?

image.jpg

image.jpg

Accompanied test drive, sir?

image.jpg

Yes, that's right it's our..

image.jpg

There's only 1 DIRECTION for a bargain and that's at DATESTAMP GARAGES.

I've finally figured this out.

Billy secretly won the Lotto in a hugely substantial way. He has now dedicated his life to clearing auld automotive shite from the North West of Engerland and passes said vehicles to the needy folk on this here forum. 

We of course love him dearly for this and will continue to reward him by purchasing such items. 

Billy simply thrives on the altruistic component of this process and he should be congratulated on such a socially positive venture.

I actually quite like the Audi and would be tempted if I had cash money. Oh, and the fact that it is NOT A FECKING AUTOMATIC. Will you please consider something interesting, cheap and AUTOMATIC so that I can be tempted (not something small and piddly either please). 

Barb C looks quite at home on the back of a nag. 

Sorry folks, I have just drafted a letter of complaint to my GP and am stuck in wordy mode. It will pass. 

The power of social media raises it's head again, this time this little thing has turned up and some ELITE INTERNETTING SKILLZ, YO! saw me bombing up to the home (town) of the Vauxhall Astra to have a looksee.

Obviously, like, two shit pictures are all anyone needs to convince them it will be a good idea, so here's what I saw...

Fiat punto eport 08 05 2015.jpg

fiat punto eport....jpg

Snazzy, or what? It's the 1.2 'Nothing' model, i.e doesn't even get any other name. The best bit is, it's actually really really tidy and I did a quick check of the MOT history and It's only done 40,000 miles. Collection day is tomorrow. 

• Like 7

Your neighbours must look out the window and think 'that man from the 90s German dance trio 'Scooter' is back again. He is taking a cardboard cut out of a pop star for a ride in another terrible car'.

What's going on with Punto wing mirrors? They're DEAD HORRID.

• Like 3

I like that.  Here's a mild mannered green car, let's have a look insARGH MY EYES IT'S SO BLUE.

• Like 3

The power of social media raises it's head again, this time this little thing has turned up and some ELITE INTERNETTING SKILLZ, YO! saw me bombing up to the home (town) of the Vauxhall Astra to have a looksee.

Obviously, like, two shit pictures are all anyone needs to convince them it will be a good idea, so here's what I saw...

attachicon.gifFiat punto eport 08 05 2015.jpg

attachicon.giffiat punto eport....jpg

Snazzy, or what? It's the 1.2 'Nothing' model, i.e doesn't even get any other name. The best bit is, it's actually really really tidy and I did a quick check of the MOT history and It's only done 40,000 miles. Collection day is tomorrow. 

You went to all the trouble of painting the raffle punto?  :mrgreen:

Seriously it looks very nice.