Anyone like Metros and want something different and possibly more shite than a normal Metro?

D-Dubya

Guest Breadvan72

Wowza, that opens up a whole new world of suckage.   Just when you thought that the automotive depths had been well and truly plumbed, along comes some new piece of goppingly spectacular  shitbucket chod-a-arama to confound your expectations.

Guest Breadvan72

If I don't get paid soon I will be forced to buy this heap to live in.  

Could be a Plan.  If I need a square meal and a night in the warm, I can always up next to a primary school at 3.30 pm and hand out sweeties from the back door. 

We are forgetting that in days of yore there was a much more interesting and diverse variety of vehicles on the road. Taken in its proper context, it is surely an admirable attempt to mobilise those unable to make use of the ordinary means of locomotion.

As if having no legs or whatever was not enough of a downer, imagine having to travel about in that. The conversion probs cost as much as the metro (more if you started off with a City X mingebag chariot)

i just asked the new ms_nuts what she'd reckon to me picking her up for a date in that, she says she'd simply tell me to 'f**k off and not come back EVER'.

I thought the councils over the country reclaimed all of those Invicars??? Instead giving out Merivas and suchlike to families of the Invicar-lid? Good old 70's,can't tie your own shoelaces? Good. Here is your new upturned bathtub Invicar Spackerchops.*

*Spackerchops was a PC word in the 70's,along with retard etc

Guest Breadvan72

I had a pupil once who had been paralysed from the mid chest down when, as a child, a drunken lorry driver steered his rig into the side of her father's car.

Travelling with her for work was an education for me. The woman has two Doctorates and is a recorded concert pianist.  People assumed me to be her carer and asked me, more or less in terms, if she took sugar.  I had a huge beef with the twattish porter at the Inner Temple when he complained that putting a ramp at the library steps got in the way of "normal people".  This was only about 15 years ago.

She had a boggo LHD Golf that had been fitted with hand controls.  She would heave herself in, throw her wheelchair in the back, and drive off.  I often came with as we could park right outside courts and meetings.  She drove at great speed and with fair skill.  Some Dub twat once stole her number plates (she is German and her plates were real German plates) .