Lazy spotters thread

HillmanImp

Does anyone remember the E.T. Cruiser from Used Car Roadshow?

I have mentioned before that a lass from work is going out with the son of the headcase who owns this monstrosity. She got picked up from work in it the other day. 

IMAG0397_zps68c30526.jpg

Some of the graphics seem to have gone from it. It seemed to have a planet and pics of scyscrapers on the back of it though but i was too far away. Apparently the inside is HIDEOUS.

Not seen this move for a LONG time unless they keep parking it the same. Might stop and have a look.

IMAG0385_zpsec24de3a.jpg

Guiseley shopping centre 190.

IMAG0384_zps72c7d27b.jpg

'Tastefully' modded MG

IMAG0374_zps54f98c36.jpg

Tidy 5 series

IMAG0321_zps4c338922.jpg

This car was a bit of a joke....

IMAG0320_zps0d3d273d.jpg

Morrisons Austin Cambridge 

IMAG0278_zps75877cba.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

We went out on a local family countryside walk yesterday morning and I remembered this high class spot which I thought fitted into Mr. Imps thread quite nicely.

Good spot that? Where was it?

I have driven past this a few times recently. I thought it was the same one that lives on a drive on one of the houses opposite but that one is still there. It looks like this one came up from Milton Keynes recently judging by the parking permit in the window. 

IMAG0415_zpsdc925cf8.jpg

IMAG0414_zps89625018.jpg

Look at these seats:

IMAG0416_zps72fdd0a3.jpg

Sweet as. 

Was also parked behind this at the petrol station. Pretty used and abused. Had plenty of time to take the photo as some fat bint in an Astra G with 'lexus' rear lights was trying to pay for her petrol with vouchers but the counter would not take them and made her pay with cash but she stood there arguing for long enough. 

IMAG0417_zpsf619c696.jpg

Here's a few from the last few months.

OMGStanza was in Whitby was over visiting some friends and always park next to this. Looks well looked after. Pugrot Floppytop is mine.

null_zps703002fa.jpg

Top spec Micra was in a housing development a mate has just moved to.

null_zps2ffac5bb.jpg

Good spot that? Where was it?

I have driven past this a few times recently. I thought it was the same one that lives on a drive on one of the houses opposite but that one is still there. It looks like this one came up from Milton Keynes recently judging by the parking permit in the window. 

IMAG0415_zpsdc925cf8.jpg

I had a back box that stuck out that far on a A reg Metro. One day whilst gashing my shin on it's slash cut end for the umpteenth time it fell off and was launched across the road with great glee.

Imp was on the marsh at Erith on the Darent Industrial estate (QE bridge in the background). That yard on the end used to be Trents though is now Pickapart and charges a quid to enter and for that reason I don't.

A chap i know owns a garage around the corner and has started to get into selling classic cars so I popped by this afternoon to have a nosey whilst passing.

attachicon.gif20131019_142108.jpg

attachicon.gif

attachicon.gif20131019_142129.jpg

attachicon.gif20131019_142157.jpg

but this Montego on the other hand does seem to be worth the money, it's mint again and only has 51000 miles on the clock, I have spoke to him about taking a photo of this and mine together which he's happy with but he wasn't in today..

attachicon.gif20131019_142240.jpg

attachicon.gif20131019_142305.jpg

I have Montego envy!

• 2 weeks later...

IMG_20131114_122418.jpg

That's the spit of wor mate John's fresh MR2 - his is a Jap import, with auto and supercharger!1!!1!!!eleven!

post-1381-0-42775800-1384619847_thumb.jpg

John is the fella with all the shite, Stags, MR2's, and the GT6, which Hillman_Imp might remember. He now wants to keep that mint GT6 shell, sorry mate.

Scimitar and a Rover 400:

Scimitar_zps47324cd7.jpg

2HH-R_zpscb21358e.jpg

2HH-R2_zps4a1b785d.jpg

(Aptly for the lazy spotter's thread I was too lazy to take a pic of the Volvo. I'll try and get one next time I'm there)

Spotted a few days after the thread on here about how to pronounce patina was this apt Baby Austin:

CSA352_zpscb89af81.jpg

CSA35_zpsd9fb6295.jpg

A local dealer has just added this to stock. GR9 for any poor man's Cavette:

CitroenZX_zpsc1a8c247.jpg

(Been ages since I last saw one of these)

Im ashamed to say I have absolutely no idea what that second car is, but i instinctively knew it was shite.

I had seen this when I was on my phone last night and had just come on to ask that very question. It did look like it could be a Kia but I don't recall ever seeing one before. Who bought that new?