Shite in Miniature II

Split_Pin

• 2 weeks later...

Mo i have no idea what scale they are.Sorry they are going into the collection for when the kids are older,but  you have first refusal.

On the bottom of the boxes Primera www.jcollection-models. On the Primastar www.Norev.com france.

I received this beaut today, at warp speed from LOBZTA & CO.

Welly have really improved their quality since I last purchased their products 7 or 8 years ago. The plastics used together with the fit and finish are vastly superior to the rather rough texture of those used previously.

I'll be looking out for more Welly products as Minichamps etc are well outwith my budget these days.

post-3238-0-15559500-1398546938_thumb.jpg

I has bike shite! Tho I suspect they aren't white tbh,just acquired these old kits in 1/9 scale made by protar,of a racing ajs and a Manx gp Norton,still boxed,bagged and complete with instructions and waterslide transfers,any of the more professional collectors got an idea as to value? And would anyone like to buy them?

post-5728-0-27639700-1399294325_thumb.jpg

post-5728-0-96924100-1399294343_thumb.jpg

Right. Hadn't realised it was BoS, didn't see Mr Junks post above mine! However, there is a small chance we can get them - we have managed to get a couple of BoS's via a contact in Germany before so I'll see if anything can be done. Don't get your hopes up though...

Following recent acquisitions from quid shops, and significant eye-rolling from my other half whenever I show up with more choice purchases, I am having to seriously kerb my habit.

I also have a self-imposed max outlay of a shite-friendly £3 per model. Lobster, I'm afraid I'm far too tight to throw you much business, even if I do visit your website on a daily basis, usually with a clear liquid dripping down my chin.

Anyway. I visited a show in Sarf Essix today, and a gentleman was flogging cheapo models in a bargain bin. Here they are.

post-4819-0-77192900-1399749271_thumb.jpg

post-4819-0-55332800-1399749291_thumb.jpg

The NSX is a Del Prado blister-pak type offering, obvs some kind of partwork from somewhere at sometime. The other three are Cararama items. I've always like these, though some of them are definitely toys rather than models.

And I'm pleased to have filled the Puma-shaped gap in my collection.