Shite in Miniature II

Split_Pin

This arrived last week, courtesy of Mr Lobster:

12696573483_2e6aee275a_z.jpg
12696897394_a09aec3b70_z.jpg
12696573483_2e6aee275a_z.jpg

Absolutely brilliant resin model by OttOmobile.  

Here's my full size (and almost equally ornamental) real one for reference:
8074422545_4d3b148dd0_z.jpg
8074417690_fcf032af12_z.jpg
Golf02 by Skizzer, on Flickr

Cheers Mr L!

• 2 weeks later...

Only if Corgi have abandoned their VAG-level pricing structure!

Personally I don't think Corgi are expensive - prices have gone up a bit but nothing like Minichamps etc and relative to pretty much everything else other than some partwork stuff they are very good value. Anyway, shiters discount is always available ;)

So anyway, new from July - December includes -

Vauxhall Carlton, Mk3 Capri, Mk2 Astras, Mk2 Golf C, Morris Oxford VI, Rover SD1 Vitesse, Mini Clubman, Vauxhall Cavalier Mk3, Mk3 Ford Cortina and a few more besides. I was going to just C+P the list but it went a bit odd so you'll have to have a look for yourself - http://www.lobsterdiecast.co.uk/news.cfm?artid=139

VA13602AVanguardsVWGolfMk213CNevadaBeige

Autoshite racing beige Golf

VA14000VanguardsVauxhallCarltonMk2_zps83

Personally I don't think Corgi are expensive - prices have gone up a bit but nothing like Minichamps etc and relative to pretty much everything else other than some partwork stuff they are very good value. Anyway, shiters discount is always available ;)

So anyway, new from July - December includes -

Vauxhall Carlton, Mk3 Capri, Mk2 Astras, Mk2 Golf C, Morris Oxford VI, Rover SD1 Vitesse, Mini Clubman, Vauxhall Cavalier Mk3, Mk3 Ford Cortina and a few more besides. I was going to just C+P the list but it went a bit odd so you'll have to have a look for yourself - http://www.lobsterdiecast.co.uk/news.cfm?artid=139

VA13602AVanguardsVWGolfMk213CNevadaBeige

Autoshite racing beige Golf

VA14000VanguardsVauxhallCarltonMk2_zps83

Nice. Shame they're going to be fucking shit.

What's the going rate for Minichamps models still in their boxes? I found a load of them in the loft last week, mostly Audi and Porsche motorsport.

Very much depends on what they are really. Minichamps Ford RS stuff carries a massive scene tax as ever but have a look at ebay to get an idea what they are worth.