Cavcraft 2015: Vectra, because you're worthless.

Cavcraft

Aerodynamic screen is aerodynamic.

Akchewally, those goggles remind me the other day I saw a herd of Hardlies going past and one of them had a big fairing and a small dog lying on the dash, wearing goggles of course.

I know what it is, Grommit lad, you're the wrong size dog!

ollie sidecara.jpg

ollie sidecar.jpg

If Barbara Cartland there is too big, what on earth sized dog was that thing made for?

You want it a lot bigger, so you can both go to the pub but the dog can pedal you home while you sleep it off in the sidecar.

Barbara Cartland  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

We need an icon that indicates vomiting through laughing too much. 

• Like 2

Right, the Corsa went last night, the scooter a few days ago and I'm working on finding a buyer for the Frontera.

Meanwhile...I've put a shite offer in for (another) shite car, which almost single handedly wins Autoshite bingo in one fell swoop. I'm awaiting news if my offer is successful*

Edit: Uh-oh, offer accepted. Unsmiley face, not lol.

Nope, not the Thunderturd. I've even managed to negotiate delivery, despite a 40% discount on the asking price, anyhow. It should be arriving around 4.30pm.

Is it the6 speed box on this? Looking like the elx trim level too. I think only sporting model with selespeed had 7 speed box's. Is the mpg computer working too? Be careful with electric roof,if it's anything like mine then it's very awkward and likes to act the bitch.

6 speed? Are 4 of them reverse?

That bad eh?! Yep apparently the auto has 6 speed on the 16v elx and seven on the sporting. So yours must be a 16v elx. Should be quiet nippy but are an interference engine unlike the 8v lump

A punto with an auto.

If the Oxford English Dictionary had a picture of the definition of "misery" it would be a punto auto.

This site continually never fails to impress.