MotorPunk’s £16 Panda

SmokinWaffle

well my grandad got in his car at the allottments and wondered why the key didn't turn in the ign, then he noticed the flat cap on pas seat, then he realised he was in Fred's (identical) car 😆

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, GrumpiusMaximus said:

How long until somebody gets them mixed up and tries to get in the wrong Panda?  Followed by a shout of 'Dad, the lock is broken!'

Eldest daughter has already suggested we swap the keys and plates and see if they notice 😂

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Well, junior passed her test, so the original Autoshite panda is now zipping about and being a daily driver, at last. What a cracking car. We had to glue the gear-knob on as it kept pinging off, otherwise, all good.

But…. Black box for insurance thinks she drove to Finland and back in 3 minutes…. 😂

IMG_1793.thumb.jpeg.bcaeb38d6af9d131c8ff6ceeeb2494ba.jpeg

^ Just working out how fast she must have driven to cover the 4168 miles from home to Finland and back, in 3 minutes....

83360mph, if my maths are correct. That's impressive for a twenty year old Fiat, right?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, motorpunk said:

^ Just working out how fast she must have driven to cover the 4168 miles from home to Finland and back, in 3 minutes....

83360mph, if my maths are correct. That's impressive for a twenty year old Fiat, right?

Nevermind that - think of the limited mileage policy - it's down 4,000 miles already :-(