MotorPunk’s £16 Panda

SmokinWaffle

5 minutes ago, SmokinWaffle said:

If you win, feel free to drive down in the roffle win BX and we can just do a straight swap and I'll refund you your tickets ;):D

Fat chance - I never win roffles... 

Screenshot_20210201_113800.thumb.jpg.53cdcf409103da3f6a991fee7651487a.jpg

I really should check location before entering them though 😂

21 minutes ago, yes oui si said:

Fat chance - I never win roffles... 

Screenshot_20210201_113800.thumb.jpg.53cdcf409103da3f6a991fee7651487a.jpg

I really should check location before entering them though 😂

Beat your Covid collection blues with prompt proffessional shipping services, care of @worldofceri.

Use the offer code MINGEBASEALPHA for absolutely no discount when requesting your quote. 

Thanks to all who have paid, only 2 people left to pay so a Wednesday draw is looking like the plan! I've PM'd the final 2.

4 hours ago, mitsisigma01 said:

I paid a few hours back, when are the numbers being allocated 🤔🤪

As @Minimad5 said - on the first page - was allocated when you requested tickets - check the list :-)

Battery is on charge as it would turn over a tiny bit but not much else earlier, Fair really as it's been sitting in a cold garage for nearly 4 months.

Do feel a slight sense of regret now I've got this out of the garage and given it a drive. It's dried out nicely inside too and isn't a bad steer at all. 

Still, I like a throwaway car I can abuse and itd be a shame for this to be it. Driving position for me is odd too. Whoever wins has got a cracker for sure. 

Although I did just accidentally snap the ariel off coming out of the garage - radio still works fine. Doh.  Good luck all. Still two left to pay but I'll draw on weds regardless.

On the driveway it sits, tentatively excited about who will become it's new owner this evening...

PXL_20210202_114214977.thumb.jpg.16a7eb307c9e56e9df389a1855102bc7.jpg

It looks happy. Probably because it's seeing light for the first time in months instead of being sat in a dark room like some sort of war criminal awaiting trial. It's so brightly coloured - it almost burns.

20 minutes ago, mitsisigma01 said:

I'll let you collect it for me and deliver it directly to my house, only stopping to brim the tank with finest unleaded and to get the tyres changed.. Oh and you might as well sort the brakes while you're there, 👍😁👍

Missed the fix the aerial,  you gasher