Jump to content

eBay tat volume 3.


Recommended Posts

Posted
32 minutes ago, Hertz said:

Wasn't the red over silver one known as the Caberet? Vaguely remember my Dad having one on his pitch in the late 80's. It was px'd against a B reg Sierra Laser in White.

I think the Cabaret was another special edition, mainly added stripes but may have had two tones as well. I’m not a Capri expert mind, other will know @danthecapriman?

Posted
2 hours ago, Wibble said:

I think the Cabaret was another special edition, mainly added stripes but may have had two tones as well. I’m not a Capri expert mind, other will know @danthecapriman?

Caberet came with two tone paint & side stripes, and I think different interior trim.

Calypso were all based on the 1.6 LS and came with two tone paint.

Theres not a huge amount of difference between them really, they were just special editions to boost sales.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
Posted
3 hours ago, grogee said:

Piaggio Porter £2800 Solihull. 

Hollywood outsideScreenshot_20261005_193539_Gumtree.jpg.507d7c7360b0adc55702391c48aee647.jpg

Heswall inside Screenshot_20261005_193558_Gumtree.jpg.7da2c86bd4f80c4f8380b080f6b75232.jpg

Got the link?

Posted
4 hours ago, TheIsleofShite said:

F*cking hell, that's tempting. Might have to look into trailer hire and accidentally forget what the towing capacity of my car is.

 

Posted

'er indoors wants those for her Lupo, but I've told her no chance 

  • Haha 2
Posted

If I had the Kia Van, the Visa and the Panhard - well, life would be complete. It wouldn't of course, and we'll all die from war/climate change/AI soon, but what a way to go.

  • Like 3
Posted
Just now, Wibble said:

I saw this too. The start price is a fantasy!

Fitting £300 new tyres is a bit nonsensical too, like this is going to drive again soon...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...