AUTOSHITERS COMMUNAL EBAY CRAP THREAD - WHO'S IN??!!

outlaw118

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150397203870&_trksid=p2762.l1259With a warming up nicely Q&A session from someone who can't read. He's just replied to my answer to his first question and said 'tell me I'm interted'.So I've replied with 'You're interted'.I think it's time to add him to my blocked bidders list.

Why am I drawn to asking what's the longest skid, the sickest wheelie and the gnarliest boom gnarly stunt trick done on this bike???!!! :D:D:D

Anyone interested in Long Lane with Turnings by L.J.K. Setright? I've paid 7,93 of your pounds incl. postage, read it and it's a nice book but I don't see me re-reading it and I don't have enough space.

Postage is on me (well on the boss ;-) ) if anyone here wants it for a couple of quid, or in exchange for a nice brochure or something, just send me a PM!

• 3 weeks later...

Fish tank. A tank for fish. Some of which are included...

That reminds me of a conversation I once had in a local boozer with a lad who had escaped the Home Farm Trust hospice...

Him: "Is that a Fisss tank?"

Me: "Yes"

Him: "Has it got fisss in it?" (tank was clearly devoid of fish, i think they got killed by folk putting booze in the tank)

Me: "No"

*HFT boy looks puzzled*

Him: "So IS it a fisss tank?"

Me: "Yes"

repeat, ad nauseum

Anyway, I digress.

Mrs_P has this week been out and spaffed our nectar points on one of these fancy Tellys, ready for the HuuD.

So if any shiters near-ish would like a 32in widescreen CRT telly they are welcome to come and fetch it. Good working order, only negative point is the batteries on the magic wand are held in with sellotape.

There's also a Freeview box thing you can have with it, so you can watch episodes of Top Gear from 2003 every day for the rest of your life on Dave.

Justed picked up a MK 3 Granada for racing that was accident damaged in the snow (NSF wheel + wing etc) its not in great condition but if any one wants any parts just give me a PM and I'll check it out. I will ebay some stuff if I can be arsed but a lot will go begging. Its got a 2-0 twincam in it but I will probably pinto it its got leather seats.If anyone has a N/S/F track control arm pls give me a price for posting.I am located close to Heathrow

I haven't boshed it on Ebay yet, but will do soon. Pre-Ebay offer then:

My 6.0 V12 Jag needs to find a good home either for a fairly expensive restoration to its former glory, or someone who wants a bloody great big engine and gearbox for something.

The primary fuel pump has an intermittent fault - basically needs a new one and that is a tricky job as they are internally mounted in the tank. This ultimately means it needs trailering as it will only get about 30 miles before the fuel pump stops working. This interval will get shorter each time.

Engines and boxes are changing hands for about £1k at the moment, and this is what I'm hoping to get for the old girl.

11 months MoT and a bit of tax though if the pump gets done. I've just spent £1200 on the rear brakes, and a full service. Fucking ouch.

PM me if there is any interest.

Posted Image

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't boshed it on Ebay yet, but will do soon. Pre-Ebay offer then:

My 6.0 V12 Jag needs to find a good home either for a fairly expensive restoration to its former glory, or someone who wants a bloody great big engine and gearbox for something.

The primary fuel pump has an intermittent fault - basically needs a new one and that is a tricky job as they are internally mounted in the tank. This ultimately means it needs trailering as it will only get about 30 miles before the fuel pump stops working. This interval will get shorter each time.

Engines and boxes are changing hands for about £1k at the moment, and this is what I'm hoping to get for the old girl.

11 months MoT and a bit of tax though if the pump gets done. I've just spent £1200 on the rear brakes, and a full service. Fucking ouch.

PM me if there is any interest.

Posted Image

Sell it someone 29 miles away..................

Apple Mac PowerPC G4 computer anyone?I know diddly squat about computers and bought this because I thought my old one was fucked. Turned out to be the router so this is now surplus to requirements!800MHZ with a 512 ram whatever any of that means. I scored that info from the pc itsef after asking someone how to find out and I'm afraid my pc tech knoledge is rather toss so if you need to know anything else please give me ages to find out.Anyhow it's a nice little system and everything (except keyboard and mouse) are built into the screen thing so desn't need a tower or loads of room.I'm on it as I type this and it seems to work perfectly and is quick on teh interwebz when browsing/posting messages/all that bollocks.Keyboard and mouse included of course and only known fault is a crack around the CD drawer thing at the front which desn't effect running/useability etc.Pictures here soon.I think £125 would be a fair price for it as it's internet ready and can be used immediately. With respect I wouldn't really want to sell for less as I could just hoy it out of the way somewhere and use it as a spare for the kids or myself.Weighs a fair bit and postage awkward so would prefer collection (Chester) and you can of course then see it running/try it out first.

Loads more shite to follow, trying to have a clear out.

Apple Mac still up for grabs, also have a laptop:

Google says:

Acer Aspire 5100 laptop, AMD Turion 2.0Ghz processor 15.4" WXGA wide crystalBrite TFT LCD screen ATI Radon Xpress 1100 Graphics 160GB Hard drive DVD Writer 1GB DDR2 RAM Memory 802.11b/g wireless LAN enabled with Signelup.

It's internet ready and all working. Running Windows 7* so modern and quick.

The bit where the charger connects at the back seems a little loose so you have to connect the charger carefully.

**Edit: too thick to be able to run flash off camera hence the weird looking flashes on the first two pics.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

*Possibly not from an original Windows 7 disc but it works ;)

£150 collected, any tech questions you may have please just ask and tell me how to get the info required.

Money will be used to purchase another heap of shit car!