Youtube moments

Volksy

That Wolseley scrapping video is brilliant, although the process looking incredibly slow and inefficient by today's standards.  A modern-day H&S bod sent back in time would probably have had a stroke before they'd even got as far as setting fire to the interior or mashing an axe into the fuel tank.  Not my era at all but surely that Wolseley can't have been that old in 1969?  

Edit: Made from 1957 - 1965 according to Wikipedia mind, so I suppose it could have been up to 12 years old.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems, the Espero is able to conquer even the MB W126 when it comes to the sound of its doors closing:

What it until the end to know...

Oh, and I might start to visit Jazz-clubs:

I have to admit, at the beginning I thought some korean lady would start a striptease when I heard that music...  :mrgreen:

• 4 weeks later...

Routine servicing jobs on a T25, by pagan, church burning, murdering death metal musician Varg Vikernes:

Everything else on his channel is.. eh... interesting. Tread very carefully.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Found this fantastic 4-part documentary from 1990 about Policing the M25, some superb chod and a sad incident between a beige BX that rear ended brand new G-reg Cavalier (at 4:50) 

The BX was presumably repaired and lasted until 1998 as did the Cavalier which passed away in 2001

• 2 weeks later...