Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Guest greenvanman

This is very cool

Posted Image

Probably not easy to find the missing bits though. It should look something like this:

Posted Image

I've seen a recent photo of the bonnet! :D

Hope it hasn't become detached! :shock: Baz, I've just caught on that your avatar might be your R11, if not that then I don't know as I've spent ages looking at it wondering what it might be! Sorry, I'm a bit slow. :roll:

Hope it hasn't become detached! :shock:

Baz, I've just caught on that your avatar might be your R11, if not that then I don't know as I've spent ages looking at it wondering what it might be! Sorry, I'm a bit slow. :roll:

The bonnet was sitting in a spraybooth looking all shiny and new, with it's fresh new coat of paint! 8)

Avatar is indeed my R11....I expect I'll use something similar for the R20 (or whatever I eventually get :roll: ) as I quite like it....Unless I can work out how to get one of those professional looking LOOOONG signature photo's done....But then I quite like my spinning Gordini! :)

I'm so up for one of these - and just look at the reg! What does it say to you?

(clicky piccy)

Posted Image

Not worth 400 quid though. I just sold my N reg estate for 150. That' one's a diesel so a bit more desirable, but for a car of that age and condition 400 quid is a bit optimistic...

How slow is that Charade auto going to be considering Subaru thought the Justy with its mighty 1.2 litres was too weak for a conventional slushbox?

Not as bad as you'd expect. The small engine is counteracted by Daihatsu 3cyl engines being surprisingly torquey. The manual box version is 0-60 in about 12 seconds, so the auto shouldn't be too bad! My mate had the even slower 3cyl Turbodiesel and got on with it very well.