Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

What a superb Alfa 6, Mr_Bo11ox! I've only seen one of those in the metal, ever - going through Shoreham car auctions sometime around 1989. Istr it making 50 quid - which I regrettably didn't have at the time because I was a skint student. Even so, I was spellbound by its rarity and shiteyness!

"I HAVE A PHOTO OF IT OUTSIDE THE WOOLPACK ARMS (EMMERDALE) AND ONE OUTSIDE AIDENFIELD STORE (HEARTBEAT)"That sells it to me.

If he'd said outside the Rovers Return I would have bought the buggar.....Make a great clowns car though - the wings are already falling off...

Well it would be perfect if the steering wheel was on the correct side...

That honestly doesn't bother me. I've had dozens of LHD cars - the Yanks, the Renault Novaquatre, the Maserati and now the Rayton - and I've never had any problem with them. And insurance isn't an issue as my trader's policy doesn't care what side the steering wheel's on. :D In fact I'm high bidder on the skoda right now. :roll:

Well it would be perfect if the steering wheel was on the correct side...

That honestly doesn't bother me. I've had dozens of LHD cars - the Yanks, the Renault Novaquatre, the Maserati and now the Rayton - and I've never had any problem with them. And insurance isn't an issue as my trader's policy doesn't care what side the steering wheel's on. :D In fact I'm high bidder on the skoda right now. :roll:
I don't mind at all either....For me, it will often enhance the driving experience, as it's DIFFERENT from the norm....I definately wouldn't let it put me off a decent car!

Wuvvum....You're a fine chap, but I can't decide if You're a hero or quite mad! :wink::lol: