Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

I'd love it if the original head of the Mazda 929 design team flew over from Japan, knocked on their door, slugged them in the gut and then got the next plane back. What a mess.Is it worth saving? I'm extremely put off by cars modified in such a way, as God knows what bodges it has had and what remnants of sills lurk beneath the plastic sideskirts.

You're right, but equally the owner of this car is probably so clueless that opening the bonnet is most likely beyond him. In this case it might be reasonably OK. Anyway it says in the ad that the piston rings are tired so probably best to 'envisage' a new engine anyway! NICE CAR.

Semi dead MX-5 isn't really shite but the ad is faintly amusing

Posted Image

I will even accept Western Onion providing you pay the commision

I know the Dance with the scams and do a pretty mean fandango with my uncle Scaramouche so leave it out.

The Car is in the Liverpool L14 Postcode.

Approx 1 mile from Ken Dodd and his diminutively challenged helpers and just a few 100 yards from the famous Chippie that the dead King of Rock of Roll still (alledgedly) works in.

The answers to dumb questions are quite good too...

Peacehaven is an old codgers paradise so it's bound to be 1 elderly owner.

Says 3 owners and 65k on the advert.. Very tidy though, did the older ones have quad headlights? IIRC in Cars GBU guide it went something like.. For - Quad headlights make it look like a Maserati Quattroporte, Against - Everything Aft, Sum up - Good Minicab

That Argenta is up there in the Trevi / Tredia / Tagora league. I think I have only ever see about 3 of these in my entire life and I remember when they were launched - WhatCar had a nice silver / black one on test (against a 520 if I remember correctly). Anyone here gonna snap that up for the vault?