Sign in to follow this  
GrumpyCat

Ebay tat

I spotted those 'centis last ight after i saw your one. i would've thought 2K would be pretty strong money for a left hooker in good nick, but i might be wrong. It's hard to put a price on something like that.and as for that Y10.... i was just thinking the other day how much i'd like one of those one day but i assumed that they'd all disintergrated. Looks like a solid old thing too. Wonder if it'll go for silly money...

hmmm not sure if this has been on here before. i have terrible short term memory.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1979-OPEL-ASCONA-BERLINA-BLUE_W0QQitemZ290368001935QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item439b48178f

£6,500 BIN with no tax or test! Were these built by Ferrari or something? or is this scene tax? it does have one off-coloured door ya know.

maybe he shold update the listing with RWD DRIFT NOT AE86 in the heading and it might sell....

ps - Wuvvum, just buy the Y10 will ya?

That's lovely. Though I'm surprised he's using it everyday given that the MOT ran out in October...
Its not 2010 yet Ian. Is it? :wink:
Oh buttocks. Proof mode FAIL...

Pog - I sit next to Peter Simpson, who adores MG ZTs and Rover 75s. They can be good - he's got one at the moment that threatened an ECU failure but actually turned out to merely be a bit of damp getting where it shouldn't be. Result! A bit modern and complicated for the likes of me though. I'd recommend getting a BX turbo diesel estate. You can always remove the turbo badge to get it past the missus, lob a Xantia 1.9TD lump in and you're away at high speed!

Posted Image

1989 Peugeot 309 1.3 Safari

Looks nice for £300, this is quite funny - "Please only genuine messages of enquiry not timewasting e-mails from people who once owned a 309 and only want rediscover their nostalgic times by asking questions about the car"

Posted Image

1981 Dodge Aries Wagon

I WANT IT, not paying £2500 though. Just look at it! Amazing.

With the Accord gone and the Sunny playing up, that Maestro is calling to me big time. Wonder if I should.... :?

You need a nice Bluebird 1.8GS...
Hmmmm.......

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUSTIN-MAXI-1750-BLUE_W0QQitemZ260506129649

Tax exempt maxi!!!

it has just been undercoated and re-sprayed

Yeah, difficult to tell from the photos but I have a feeling the worst ever respray of all time may have been carried out on it. Some smart lookin grafix though:

Posted Image

Hey that Regatta is quite snazzy!, Mr_Bo1 you wanta get on the quick!

And that Maxi has to be one of the biggest crocks of shit i've seen on here for a long while, Look at the overspray on the front number plate!.

Posted Image

Looks super tidy this one!

That's pretty low spec, don't think it even has power steering being that old. Trust you to look at one like that eh, the old 200/400 range is pretty respectable so I'm unsurprised to see you looking at a white 414, that's about as shitey as you can get with those.

Hey that Regatta is quite snazzy!, Mr_Bo1 you wanta get on the quick!

And that Maxi has to be one of the biggest crocks of shit i've seen on here for a long while, Look at the overspray on the front number plate!.

Posted Image

The overspray doesn't stop there! Tyres and indicators seem to have got a good coating as well. Rubbish!

That Maxi is unbelievable! You can just imagine the story behind it. I reckon it goes something like this."Yeah I've been fixing up a Maxi, could do with a respray though""I can respray cars""Really? Have you done them before?""No but I know how you do it""Oh, what, did you go on a course or something?"Well no, but in about 1983 I read an article in Car Fix It magazine in the newsagents, it was really more about touchup repairs and I only glanced at it to be honest as the shopkeeper was giving me some grief, but I reckon I got the general idea""Excellent, here's a blank cheque"

Posted Image

Tidy looking P100, Not so keen on the buck though.

I was going to register this as a fire engine DVLA said then it needs no tax or mot then.

Oh dear... Yeah as it's red then it must be a fire engine... :roll:

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ford-Granada-2-0i-Ghia-X-Black-Buy-It-Now-Price-300_W0QQitemZ160375959339

These old granada scorpios are rare as you like now, seem to be much rarer than the older granadas that the banger boys like. This one sounds like its at risk of having its Pinto engine nicked.