Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

thats a pre 68 banger racer with money to burn bidding on that!

Would be a bit pointless as it's from 1974...
As long as the vehicle model was introduced prior to 1968, you can race it. IIRC Volvo 144 was 1967?That's my understanding of the rules anyway. I have seen HC Vivas (1970) and FE Victors (1972) in pre 68s so it's all down to whatever the banger racing 'scrutineer' lets through on that day.There are also pre 72 races, basically to stop Ford Granadas taking part I assume.
140s came out in 1966, the same year my Amazon was built WITH THE WRONG MIRRORS OMG.Volvo had a habit of running new and old lines together. The PV was built alongside the Amazon until 1965, and the Amazon itself didn't die until 1970. A 26 year run ain't bad........

I think this ebay thread is gonna be getting some serious hammer over the next week as I have got fuggin 'Chicken Pox' meaning I am stuck in the house for a week.

Bad news that! I never got chicken pox as a kid so there's a chance I'll end up with it at some point. Good job I was outbidded on that Ital really, an Ital plus free chicken pox isn't a particularly appealing deal.

I quite fancy one of those W8 Passats, one parks round the corner from my flat, apart from the badges and wheels they are very understated. Mind you I'm warming to the V8 MGRover ZT..And that Passat looks cheap to be honest, although as its on an '02, road tax will be pricey..

Milk floats = class. Why is it that back in the 80's milk was delivered silently/ in an environmentally friendly fashion whereas now the milkman rocks up in a shagged diesel transit and wakes the whole street at 4am?

Just been looking at that Suzuki Alto back on page 703. Looks like a real bargain if the price doesn't shoot up in the last few hours. Thinking of recomending it to a friend in need of cheap, reliable transport. So, does anyone know anything about them? Any good, any issues? Agonisingly slow, I'd presume, especially with an auto box?