Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Get those "German" plates ordered for it

And get these bought too:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Voila, an instant "scene" kit...

However, I would be more tempted to get a new front plate made up to match the rear one, that would be far better. Nice motor, good work Mr B..

Torsten I think!

What was wrong with the original headlights on this? Why were the Military always buggering about with the headlights on their vehicles, I mean thinking about the Bedford MK too, all they did was drop them a couple of inches, what was that all about?!

What was wrong with the original headlights on this? Why were the Military always buggering about with the headlights on their vehicles, I mean thinking about the Bedford MK too, all they did was drop them a couple of inches, what was that all about?!

I think it was to keep the position of headlights within the legal requirements (height from the ground) once the 4x4 conversion has increased the ride height.

There used to be rules about headlight height but I think they have been abandoned now, judging by the amount of xenon-lighted behemoths going around.

Military headlamps.... it made sense to have the same sort of lamps on different vehicles....Look at Land Rover and Bedford for instance.Also they could carry 50 replacement units on the shelf, rather than one of each of 50 different units....better for cost more than anything!