Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

HELP, I DONT UNDERSTAND

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/L-K-UNIQUE-MINI-FORD-KIT-CAR-HOTROD-PICK-UP-L-K_W0QQitemZ160342118043

she started life as a 1964 austin mini estate.

how things have changed, though im waiting for the paperwork to come back from dvla

Oh aye, when did you send it off? I suspect you'll be in for a long wait!

Posted Image

STICK TO GARDENING M8!

LOL WUT!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/unfinished-sierra-sapphire-project_W0QQitemZ180368251322

it did run a standard 2litre twin cam sierra engine there is half off engine still in the car but has rusted due to sitting so long and i don,t have the time or the space to finish it,,

all it needs to finish it is =a few touch ups on paint work nothing major

Aye you're right, that engine can be sorted later, get those stonechips done and youre laughing! :roll:

Aye you're right, that engine can be sorted later, get those stonechips done and youre laughing! :roll:

Dude, those stonechips add like 20 BHP.

Nice early Scirocco, only £150 BIN!!!

It's had a friggin' weber conversion too, and I've seen what them buggers go for on the bay. Chicester is just too damn far away...

If anyone buys an allegro I am happy to pump up the suspension TO THE MAX with my home made hydrolastic pump, using the liquid of their choice (e.g. tea/ribena/lyle's golden syrup/tabasco sauce). AUTOSHITE SPECIAL OFFER

OK, who's snaffled the Allegro? Because I was counter-offered it at that price, but had put the poota down for a few mins. Snooze, lose, what?

I would said someone got a bargain though, £150 with at least 6 months MOT.