Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Posted Image

one-owner 30k Farina in the parts section! GR8 4 SMASHIN 2 BITS

Nope. :D
Oh wuvvum, did you buy it? Looks like a very honest car, I love the mis-matched front seats

I was hovering with my bid finger, but the south coast is a little bit too far away from Leeds for a car that I don't need, can't afford and don't have room for :oops:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=370219516254&Category=9858&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D2

Comically awful but I love it and it's local. Lolz at the towbar, God alone knows what that would pull but I expect a rice pudding skin would put up some resistance.

Speaking of rice pudding, check the rear arches :)
Oh dear, I just have up close. It's a shame really because my Crapometer nearly broke the scale. Rear arches already been splodged (and the driver's side one smells of EPIC FAILZ), some pretty comical welding that looks like seagull pooh mixed with papier mache and a no budging on price means it's a no-no for me.

Apprantly I could buy it and 'after the MOT has run out it wouldn't owe me anything'.

£290 for eight weeks use doesn't sound that clever to me, I might as well go to Car Craft and get DRY BUMMED by some oily shark for a ten grand Clio worth £700 :cry:

£145 a month sounds exactly like one of their shit finance deals!

I guess he wouldn't get a fresh MoT on it for you then? :)

Blimey, I had no idea the Continentals were persevering with the V4 all the way to the '80s in the Mk2 Grandad.Yellow spotlights! I'm in love, although no doubt it would be a slug compared to the identical 2.3V6 I owned a couple of years back.

Blimey, I had no idea the Continentals were persevering with the V4 all the way to the '80s in the Mk2 Grandad.Yellow spotlights! I'm in love, although no doubt it would be a slug compared to the identical 2.3V6 I owned a couple of years back.

I love the fact that somewhere along the line an attempt has been made to use it as a tow-car 8)

Posted Image

Expensive, but what a weapon!

I knew a girl, aged about 25 and traffic haltingly hot, who used to drive one of these up from her place in Monte-Carlo to visit her brother in Leeds. Great for storming up Autoroutes!

I knew a girl, aged about 25 and traffic haltingly hot, who used to drive one of these up from her place in Monte-Carlo to visit her brother in Leeds. Great for storming up Autoroutes!

I assume from the past tense that you weren't her cup of tea though...

I assume from the past tense that you weren't her cup of tea though...
Haha, nope.

I do like this, didn't someone one here have a later version of one? I expect they drive like a 127. Which is no bad thing.

I had one of them in the early '00s, a late 903cc Junior version. It was a complete deathtrap : the floor consisted almost exclusively of bodge, both (structural) front inner wings had massive cracks in them and the tyres were over a decade old.For reasons beyond my understanding, it came with the equivalent of a year's MoT. The only explanation I could find is that, after his career in pinball, the deaf, dumb and blind Tommy became an MoT tester in my home country....But I digress... The car came with a go-kart-size three-spoke steering wheel, uber-kerbed period Speedline rims, a 'modified' (with a hacksaw) exhaust , removed bumpers, and the previous owner had also painted the bonnet and rear hatch in matt black because he thought it would make it look like an Abarth (which it didn't).Despite the above, I did not get arrested or killed in it, and the car gave me six months of reliable everyday lift-off-oversteery motoring. Would I buy another one ? Most certainly so, but I would probably invest in a MIG welder and a decent personal accident insurance first.