Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

reason for selling is because its not userable no more but need to get rid of it

That 200ZX listing is hilarious, the quote above beggars belief, why would they put but?Someone obviously smashed up the dashboard after hours of picking up glass from the seats. Looks like that car was vandalized more than anything else. Someone was obviously feeling shortchanged with his/hers lapdance

his myspace pictures are interesting to say the least, makes the vandalism seem more possible. Has anyone seen the angle the steering wheel is at? its upside down with no effect on the wheels, bet thatll be fun to move

I like, but is that an optimistic start bid price.... or is it justified?

I would say that's more fo a classified advert, prepare to bargain kind of price. He's obviously just starting the auction at the kind of money he wants. It does look exceptionally nice, with all the right bits and commercials have their own high "scene tax" so who knows?

has 19" low profile weels plus 4 spares

n reg 1996 3Lt 24 falv manule

The more falvs the better imho.

Sadly it seems that the 'gentlemans lapdancing club' no longer exists.

I don't even want to think what an Autoshite Lapdancing club is going to look like.... :shock:

I still have a desire to own a 190E

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1993-MERCEDES-190 ... 0438007861

Though I imagine it would be a bit like my BMW, only with all the good bits taken out.

I'd be pretty happy with one of these, i imagine the 1.8 is pretty laborious though. Chrome arches and a £99 paddy plate look the absolute shizz on these I find.

That beetle looks great, apart from the fact it needs the bottom six inches of the rear quarter replacing judging by the photos. Nice to see an original example though. Hope someone does do what it needs to keep it running. What's wrong with 1600cc ones though pog? It was one of the factory engines.1303s are sort of autoshite in that they're pretty unloved, however they were a useful upgrade. Struts at the front really do improve handling, as does the IRS rear. More load space, less claustrophobic to drive thanks to the curved screen, and the S model even had disc brakes - whooo :) If I was having another bug, I'd give serious thought to a 1303 again just for the cost vs driving fun.