Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

OK, lemme think about this. €100 for the car is about £65 I think. £40-ish for a cheap flight to Nice or wherever, £50 petrol, £50 for a cheap ferry crossing with Speed Ferries - what with food and all the extras I reckon around £250 to Dover, assuming one were to stay off the autoroutes. Dunno - is it worth it?

Awesome retro rwd drift not AE86 200SX Starlet oldskool greddy HKS Tayto crisps shopping wagon there. I would love that! I must not own it however or it will end up rotting in Farmer Franx field with my other old J-heaps.

Great stuff! If anything is gonna encourage someone to buy and cherish their old car its a pic like that.I reckon that is going to make some pretty serious coin for an old pug.You can still pick up decent ones of these in France for 4-500 quid no probs.

Nice!I think this has been advertised locally to me for some time - usually alongside a 'wanted' ad for the same - I can only guess the potential buyer felt the asking price for this one was too high!Whether it is the same car or not - the start price for this one is a lot less than was being asked for the local car.

Hmm...tempting! Someone get on the blower to that 'Alex Kew' lad who has had a Wanted Ad in Car Mechanics and Prac Classics for the last 400 years looking for one of these 8)