Megabarg Omega. Saturday draw. Roffled and out

drum

I have paid for my tikits now. All ready for Saturday.  

Sunday is my 29th wedding anniversary and I see this as the ideal present.  You know. Weekend away by train to Glasgow, a meal out, a show, a nice Scotish Breakfast, followed by a quick detour 100 miles North, and Luxury cruising home. 

• Like 2

I thought you were trying to not get divorced?

Indeed. To be fair the train fare for 2 people to Dundee is as much as the car is worth, but I was planning a weekend in Glasgow, with her. This would just make it happen instead of thinking about it. 

Right somehow i totally forgot about this roffle and since i have now no room. if anyone wants my ticket, please contact me, if not ill stump up for the ticket and hope not to win it

Right somehow i totally forgot about this roffle and since i have now no room. if anyone wants my ticket, please contact me, if not ill stump up for the ticket and hope not to win it

I'll take it.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Edited to add: Do you think anyone here actually has room for this? :D

I've got an omega sized space but it's got an omega in it already...

ROFL?

I was thinking of getting a carcoon and putting it in my parents double garage with a humidity controller and loosing one of them for a few years, until, OMGawd barn find innit

Not.

I'll take it.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Cool are you happy to pm OP and sort it out? I’m not usually that guy who backs out of a roffle but I forgot I’d got involved and literally would nowhere to put it :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got no room at all!  I've also got no means of collecting it at the moment.

And I've only got four tickets.....

• Like 2

I was thinking of getting a carcoon and putting it in my parents double garage with a humidity controller and loosing one of them for a few years, until, OMGawd barn find innit

Not.

Which one of your parents goes in the carcoon?

Unfortunately going to have to bow out of this guys, starting a new job on Monday and time wise I'm physically not going to be able to pick this up anytime soon.

Cheers to Tam and loserone for the nudges, I would have missed this otherwise!