Cars you didn't know existed until very recently.

philibusmo

24 minutes ago, Remspoor said:

KGM Torres. Not electric or a city car. But it is a Ssangyong !

https://www.kgm-motors.co.uk/new-cars/all-new-torres/

spacer.png

JLR are really going to have to get their act together- because all these cloned SUV are going to erode their business. That is a very nice bit of design - if you like that kind of thing.

Did you know they made VW's in Bosnia Herzegovina? No, neither did I. They were made by TAS (Tvornica Automobila Sarajevo), note the TAS badge on the grille.

image.png.7b7fd21e55c912646e0082aea8f48429.png

image.png.58016da57d56c169c6b42d39cb3f1a79.png

One for the Rozzershite thread.

image.png.a741fc96b21f85ebb6f196ff3c65aeb6.png

image.png.5187834cad9a0dd6ca102138ca77145d.png

They were exported across Eastern Europe.

• Like 6

18 hours ago, lesapandre said:

JLR are really going to have to get their act together- because all these cloned SUV are going to erode their business. That is a very nice bit of design - if you like that kind of thing.

Shame it’s got a 1.5 petrol engine that does about 30mpg. Looks way better than anything they’ve done before.

11 hours ago, lesapandre said:

Nasty rear overhang - that's going to catch a few people out. Looks a plastic monstrosity and probably the price of a small flat. Bessavoided 😂

The rear overhang will catch on a rock on the Bealach na Ba (NC500) and catapult them to their deaths.

19 hours ago, bunglebus said:

Saw a Bessacarr compact motorhome earlier, pic doesn't do justice to how short the wheelbase is

image.jpeg.8dee27ef910391ad1a62f7c835a2fd5b.jpeg

Yesterday I learned of two things I never knew existed:

1) McLaren build campers
2) They're not campers - they are 4x4 Sports Homes

Saw one of these on a 74 plate in the wild* yesterday. Pretty sure it costs more than a house.

*the 'wild' being McDonalds car park, Abergavenny (Centre of the Universe). He was edging in as we went out - it was bad enough in a MWB Boxer - I wonder if this thing has all wheel steering as well as AWD cos it's feckin' HUGE 

image.png.107055a5c3e98ea63cb82d77ee935a5d.png

8 hours ago, Metal Guru said:

The rear overhang will catch on a rock on the Bealach na Ba (NC500) and catapult them to their deaths.

I was about to say "good!"

But... The NC500 is already bad enough with all the litter from campervan wankers. We don't need actual bits of campervan added to the litter...

Not such a new thing, I saw this yesterday and wasn't sure if it was old enough for the spots thread.

20241010_101321.jpg.d7a5560d6c20b941bde4a4ca857a47e7.jpg

At least the overhang is more sensible.

34 minutes ago, catsinthewelder said:

Not such a new thing, I saw this yesterday and wasn't sure if it was old enough for the spots thread.

20241010_101321.jpg.d7a5560d6c20b941bde4a4ca857a47e7.jpg

At least the overhang is more sensible.

That's rather neat tbh - I think I rather like it.

1 hour ago, EyesWeldedShut said:

1) McLaren build campers

Saw one of these on a 74 plate in the wild* yesterday. Pretty sure it costs more than a house.

*the 'wild' being McDonalds car park, Abergavenny (Centre of the Universe). He was edging in as we went out - it was bad enough in a MWB Boxer - I wonder if this thing has all wheel steering as well as AWD cos it's feckin' HUGE 

image.png.107055a5c3e98ea63cb82d77ee935a5d.png

Watch out for some homemade copy cats based on an ex Amazon van with 400, 000 miles on it.

4 hours ago, EyesWeldedShut said:

1) McLaren build campers

McLaren do not build motorhomes.

Mclaren (note lower case L) Sportshomes build campers. They are nothing to do with the orange racing cars of the supercars from Woking.

Motorhome Conversions | Sportshome Conversions | Mclaren (mclarensportshomes.co.uk)

7 minutes ago, MiniMinorMk3 said:

McLaren do not build motorhomes.

Mclaren (note lower case L) Sportshomes build campers. They are nothing to do with the orange racing cars of the supercars from Woking.

Motorhome Conversions | Sportshome Conversions | Mclaren (mclarensportshomes.co.uk)

Ahhh - my quick GoogleFoo earlier did suggest that they were kind of the same peeps - perhaps some deliberate obfuscation or AI stupidness?
My wallet is not in the market for either though - I'd happily take the cash alternative :-)