OOPPS !!! What have I done!

whitevanman

Don't worry, I bought one when I was sober once. I wish I'd been pissed though, far better excuse!

I'd eBay it, they do seem very popular and it's exactly the sort of car some Jeremy Kyle fodder bint will pester her tattooed, vest wearing neanderthal husband to buy her and do it up.

Three days later you'll see it parked across three disabled bays in Aldi pissing out oil, covered in dents, pound shop wheeltrims and crayoned interior as the lovely lady in question is inside buying 88 cans of Stella for her bloke as a thankyou. Obviously she'll have to hide a couple of cans to dull the pain in the morning as he's kicked fuck out of her for Christmas, but he's a good bloke and he's always sorry afterwards.

Don't worry, I bought one when I was sober once. I wish I'd been pissed though, far better excuse!

I'd eBay it, they do seem very popular and it's exactly the sort of car some Jeremy Kyle fodder bint will pester her tattooed, vest wearing neanderthal husband to buy her and do it up.

Three days later you'll see it parked across three disabled bays in Aldi pissing out oil, covered in dents, pound shop wheeltrims and crayoned interior as the lovely lady in question is inside buying 88 cans of Stella for her bloke as a thankyou. Obviously she'll have to hide a couple of cans to dull the pain in the morning as he's kicked fuck out of her for Christmas, but he's a good bloke and he's always sorry afterwards.

I think it has just shocked me to realise you have just described the Step daughter......... apart from the beatings :shock::shock::lol::lol:

If its half decent and Mot-able get it on ebay! if its shite - just ran it through cartakeback.. If you can get it to fife Grays are offering £245 for it which is better than a poke in the eye

I could always meet you at the scrappy and run you back to Edinburgh in time for the bus home if you need :)

Christ man, that's grim. Waking up the morning after and realising I bought a picasso when pissed would be enough to put me off the bottle for good!

I woke up after a night out on the Stella to find I'd agreed to swap my cat for a West Life C.D!

How the F@@K could I do THAT....... West Life are SUCH crap!!!

I ragged one right across germany in the snow once, it had a decent stereo and handled the snow quite well, can't remember anything else about it TBH. Often thought an HDi one would make a good daily with half-decent occasional A-frame dragging skills despite its Xsara/306 DNA.

Well I've had a look at it yesterday and can confirm that the clutch is on it's way out, also the engine management light is on, could that be related to a borked clutch? or is it likely to be something else? CV joint doesn't seem too bad, might just whap it in for the test next week when they all reopen, if it passes I'll sort the clucth etc...if it fails badly I'll just scrap the fecker, does anyone know if they are easy to change the clutch in without a lift?

The worst Drunk purchase was so bad that neither the seller nor myself could remember the deal we had done in the morning, unfortunately the designated driver for the evening remembered and I bought the car. Anybody want to buy a spares/repair 1975 BMW 2500 Auto?

Chris

Details please!