What's the first car you had sex in?

warren t claim

Ah the delightful Sue... skinny with long dark hair, big boobs and inverted nipples... add a windy night and a quiet corner of a deserted car park. The triumph vitesse was not the biggest of cars but did have the advantage of a full length webasto  sunroof..... I can still recall every detail of her sitting on my lap with her head out the sunroof and her hair blowing in the wind..... happy days....

Perhaps we are about due for an upgrade on this thread, how about "What car/cars were your children conceived in?"

By the way, a trifle late, more information on sex in an A30: Her name was Tina and she was a petite Catholic schoolgirl. A30 was mainly black with a hand painted gold roof and possibly white doors and boot lid although they may have been a later addition.

Sex in an Isetta bubblecar was only possible with the door open.

I love how this thread has been bumped just in time for Valentines Day. 

My son was conceived in a 1986 Dodge Caravan people carrier.

This reminded me of something from my youth!

The video to Ed Sheeran's "Castle on the Hill" was, in part, filmed in my home town of Felixstowe.  Many of my mates would have got stinky fingers down at Landguard...

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

Not me though.  OH no.  Yes, I would take my MK2 Golf GTi down there.  And yes, I would be keeping attractive company.  But my fingers were busy working buttons of a different kind.  See, this is an excellent DX point for people with an unwholesome interest in radio.  So, whilst Dave in the Nova next to me would be smashing his birds pie in, we'd be enjoying the excellent Sunday night rock show on Invicta SuperGold from Kent or, if luck would have it, the Disco show on CTFM from Canterbury.

Halcyon days.

You do know the Audi in that video belongs to Six-cylinder?

Peugeot 305 estate, early 80's, can't remember her name but I do remember the embarrassment I suffered a couple of days later when father, sitting in the passenger seat, commented on the two perfectly detailed foot marks on the inside of the windscreen that appeared during the demisting process  :oops:

I would offer up a Hillman Imp as my contribution.   However, I didn't actually achieve the act within its confines on account of lack of integrity of the Chamois seats I had fitted* to the rusty floor.    We gave up, went into the woods and risked deer infection and dog shit.    Later on (with a different girl) lust was sated in the relatively palatial volume of an R4 van which had been thoughtfully lined with tri-wall cardboard.   It hadn't been put in there for sexual purposes, more to contain the grease and oil from a load of old trailer gear I had weighed in earlier that week.   I did gallantly turn it over, though before she bared her arse on it.

Mk 2 Astra with rusty arches in just about every layby or car park in Epping Forest.   Lots of dopeheads, coppers and (I know realize) dogging types as well.   Later an epically fucked Sierra estate although B plate so no dangly mirror goodness.   Must have been OK though as we're now married.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Breadvan72

In fairness, I was shooting into an open goal.

(The opportunity - not your Mum's open goal...)

I doubted that I'd be the first .... er, so to speak!

• 4 years later...

The only 2 cars I've had sex in were: 

1. A dangly mirror base model beige Y reg Sierra estate on the beach car park at Formby.

Aged 18. In 1985. Jane was her name. She dumped me soon after that. 

There was a stain on the front seat that never went away and was explained away as something that got spilt from KFC probably milk shake. My dad gave that car to my sister in about 1992, and she sold it on in 1996. Still with the stain. 

2. A K reg 1.4D 3 door AX echo.  In the woods near Solihul. Or probably Knowle.  In about 1999. With the woman I'm married to. About 8 years after we got married. 

What were you searching for to find this thread, @New POD? 😃

Not sure if it was my Morris Oxford on the downs or the Hillman Husky inside a lock-up garage. Sometimes wonder if that car's still there, I seemed to lose track of it...

I'll also vote for avoiding a classic Mini.

2 hours ago, High Jetter said:

What were you searching for to find this thread, @New POD? 😃

Not sure if it was my Morris Oxford on the downs or the Hillman Husky inside a lock-up garage. Sometimes wonder if that car's still there, I seemed to lose track of it...

I'll also vote for avoiding a classic Mini.

There was a link in. SAD AND single.