Nissan Primera GT for sale - £250

wuvvum

This is my 1997 P11 GT up for grabs.  I bought it primarily (or should that be Primeraly? LOLOLOL) to use as a track day car, but a) I now have the 620ti for that and b ) after the unplanned purchases of both the ti and the DAF, the shite fund is in need of replenishment.

I'll start with the bad bits first.

-It's a bit battered, having lived most of its life in London.  It has various dents, to which has been added one in the tailgate since I bought it.  None of them affect the opening or closing of any of the apertures in any way however.

-The rear spoiler fell off when the tailgate got dented, and is now in the back of the car.  I've filled in the fixing holes with wob to stop water getting in.  There's a bit of surface rust around the spoiler holes too.

-The ABS and airbag lights are on.  The airbag light is of the flashing variety, so the previous owner has fixed* it with a judiciously placed square of black electrical tape.

-The radio doesn't work, and the aircon doesn't seem to do much.

-The remote for the central locking has long since disappeared.  It locks and unlocks fine on the key, but when you unlock it the hazard lights will then flash until you put the key in the ignition.

-The wipers don't self park, so you have to park them manually using the flick wipe.

Good bits.

-It drives really well, feels nice and tight and handles nicely, and picks up its skirts quite satisfactorily when required.  It's only just passed 90K miles and I'm only the third owner, so it's not been mechanically abused (as it has bodily), and it's from an era when Nissans were still good.

-It's not bad on fuel for what it is - it seems to average in the high 30s when driven vaguely sensibly, and I got 40 out of it on a run.

-Seats (half leather) are nice and supportive for doorhandle cornering shenanigans; the ride's a bit firmer than a standard Primera, but still quite civilised.

-Boot is mahoosive, especially with the seats down.

-Apart from the above, all the electrics work.

-It has plenty of MOT (until next April).

Here's a couple of pics:

post-190-0-40431100-1472433314_thumb.jpg

post-190-0-42179000-1472433289_thumb.jpg

post-190-0-13721600-1472433321_thumb.jpg

post-190-0-22443700-1472433327_thumb.jpg

In NE Norfolk, as always.

This is my 1997 P11 GT up for grabs.  I bought it primarily (or should that be Primeraly? LOLOLOL) to use as a track day car, but a) I now have the 620ti for that and b ) after the unplanned purchases of both the ti and the DAF, the shite fund is in need of replenishment.

I'll start with the bad bits first.

-It's a bit battered, having lived most of its life in London.  It has various dents, to which has been added one in the tailgate since I bought it.  None of them affect the opening or closing of any of the apertures in any way however.

-The rear spoiler fell off when the tailgate got dented, and is now in the back of the car.  I've filled in the fixing holes with wob to stop water getting in.  There's a bit of surface rust around the spoiler holes too.

they came from Washington with pre-applied rust round spoiler holes

I'm a massive fan too, these are really a great steer. Those Mackems might be thick as fuck for voting to erect a big fucking obstacle between them and most of the people buying their products, but you cant knock their handiwork here.

• Like 2

Nobody fancy this?  Not only could you own an example of one of the finest handling family cars ever made, you would also be directly contributing towards getting the Renault 6 back on the road - double win.