The man at the end of my road™

red5

Bit different to find a Bentley at the top of the road but have you got a pic of your new Frontera?

post-3776-0-14644600-1466605379_thumb.jpg

post-3776-0-54914300-1466605412_thumb.jpg

Of course. 

• Like 3

Very nice. Now can I have your wheels, bumper and bull bars please :-)

Has it still got its spare wheel thing on the boot? I'm really glad someone cut mine off. I know it's a bit useful but all that saved weight is better

See that hole above the reg plate? It's so you can get the pin in the towing eye easier when you have to drag them back. 

The other hole alongside is so you can attach an air line without removing the centre bit of  the bumper. It's only four screws ffs. Lazy feckers.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Avid followers will remember the chap who visits his friend/relative with the red Suzuki at the end of my close  - he's in what I consider to be his daily - 

post-3776-0-36118800-1498642931_thumb.jpg

V12 loveliness.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

That looks vaguely familiar, was the air suspension jiggered at the front?

Not sure tbh - although it did look a little lower at the front than I'd expect. First time seeing an 'L' on a A8

• 8 months later...
On 5/15/2017 at 1:02 PM, red5 said:

The chap who visits his friend (at the end of my close) in some unusual motor cars is back.

post-3776-0-30867700-1494849619_thumb.jpg

That's a difficult one, first I thought Lancia, but no, I think it's British and coach built. A bit hard to establish the size of it but I think it's a Bentley.

so many Fronteras LOL.... vanishing very quickly..owned 2 2.3 lwb's and 1 swb pez..horrid in swb very twitchy and always stank of pez!!!

29 minutes ago, Nibblet said:

That's a difficult one, first I thought Lancia, but no, I think it's British and coach built. A bit hard to establish the size of it but I think it's a Bentley.

Bentley Turbo  R with Hooper coachwork  (I think ),  but very nice in any case ☺

1 hour ago, Nibblet said:

Bentley Corniche Fixed Head Coupe, At its last MOT in 2016 it had done just under 36000 miles so this must have been one of its rare outings. 

• 2 months later...