Any fans of Renner 21s? Possible freebie in good nick...

binhoker668

Basically, the guys in the shop next door want the carpark clear, and I accidentally found myself inquiring about it as I've been seeing it there for some time.It was donated to the charity shop over a year ago, and has sat there since.Needs battery to start, drives fine and is in all round decent nick - APPARENTLY.He's gonna ring me tomoz, and it looks like it might be mine to take away, or at least fer a nominal fee maybe.Injection, Automatic, interior clean as a whistle - leccy windows front and back, good bodywork, don't know what the hell I'm doing taking it! Autoshite disease!Surely someone would want this? Cannae stop myself from stopping good cars going to the scrapman...Discuss people!!

I remember how difficult it was to offload my monaco, but it found a good home eventually. Its one of those cars that just has a value of ZERO unfortunately but hey, if its in good nick and will MOT easily enough then its still transport for someone for a year.

I should be able to come down to Notts at some point in the future, and seeing as we haven't consumed copius amounts of Alcohol in each others presence for quite a while, this seems like a good excuse!

I should be able to come down to Notts at some point in the future, and seeing as we haven't consumed copius amounts of Alcohol in each others presence for quite a while, this seems like a good excuse!

Damn straight Monsieur Volks...Just gonna have to see about transporting it back to mine - or maybe a wee drive - dunno.And also dependant on what sort of wonga (if any) they want...

When did this come in? Would be interested if it was the mid 80s.....

About 86 D plate I think
Hmmm, might have a look on the slightly unreliable Wikkipedia and see if there is a more firm date, D reg is a bit late for what I am looking for (no not blowing it up!)

Go on Fred. Experience the wonder of French cars! If it's solid, I couldn't bring myself to break it and (touch wood!) I don't really need a spares car.

At the risk of straying into Carry On territory, I don't really do French, but could do with some background cars for the film project.

I ran a 21GTS for 50k miles between 1990 and 1995 and it proved ultra reliable, although the monotrace seats were prone to cracking at the base. It was very resistant to rust, and carried me from Scotland to Staffordshire at high speed in considerable comfort many times over a number of years.E70HES.