Cholmondeley Castle - 9 May 2010 (TICKETS PURCHASED)

Ticket arrived today, cheers Jon.

Is nice :DCome on lads, I really do need someone to stay at Lymm for a little while after Chris and me have gone so as to give out the tickets to anyone who arrives later on but before everyone has left.
JonI've posted this on R-R as well, so we may get a volunteer from there.Is kevfromwales' mate not comng now? Just wondered whether he could get a lift from him. Otherwise, I may have a plan........

Ticket arrived today, cheers Jon.

Is nice :DCome on lads, I really do need someone to stay at Lymm for a little while after Chris and me have gone so as to give out the tickets to anyone who arrives later on but before everyone has left.
JonI've posted this on R-R as well, so we may get a volunteer from there.Is kevfromwales' mate not comng now? Just wondered whether he could get a lift from him. Otherwise, I may have a plan........
It seems not Chris. As a very last ditch rescue plan I could go and get him myself if someone is willing to take him back - he's 58 miles from me in Altrincham. 5 AM start anyone?What's your plan? It's probably better than mine. My plans are often crap.

What's your plan? It's probably better than mine. My plans are often crap.

I've PM'd Sooty from R-R who only lives across the road from me. If he can dish the tickets, I'll go and get Kev. Just waiting for a reply, but hopefully it should be OK.

Chris, how far from Kev are you mate? If I come by car I could go and get him if it saves you going miles out of the way?

did you sort me a ticket guys.

Yeah mate, one of the confirmed guys off RR now can't do it and he sent me his ticket back, so you can have his.Want it posting or are you 'aving it at Lymm?
will collect at lymme services 8)

Chris, how far from Kev are you mate? If I come by car I could go and get him if it saves you going miles out of the way?

BillyKev's not coming, now. He's got the club mob-handed to fix his truck on Sunday, ready for ticket on Monday. It's a bit of an offer he couldn't refuse.In other news, may well have something sorted for the ticket-dishing!

Shame Kev can't make it, he's a bloody great lad as you'll undoubtably already know. What's happening with the ticket dishing mate?

Guys, do we need to have a stand name on the tickets??

NorthWest Retros I think.Best to write that on your ticket before you leave as when you get there they'll direct you to 'our' area of the park.Ps the old bloke on or near the gate where you go through is a right miserable cunt, feel free to try and run over his toes or something.

Is this worth coming along to see for a few hours? Where abouts is it?

There are still stand tickets available, which will mean car plus 2 adults & 2 kids for the princely sum of £3. All you need is a pre 1995 car. If you only want a few hours, get there early, and leave early. It'll be worth coming on with us, cos we usually have a right good laugh!Meeting at Lymm services between 0745 and approx 9am, depending on having a volunteer to dish out the spare tickets to any potential latecomers.Do it WtC, you know it makes sense!

Shame Kev can't make it, he's a bloody great lad as you'll undoubtably already know. What's happening with the ticket dishing mate?

Yeah Billy, gutted about Kev not coming, had a real good craic with him last year.Still need someone for ticket-dealing. My plan fell through, the guy who was going to do it now can't come due to car-woes :(

If anyone wants to say hello/introduce themselves, I'm on the Toyota Enthusiasts Club pitch (hopefully I'll remember the flag!).Due to previous commitments of other club members, out of the 6 tickets the club ordered I've had to get 4 of my own cars show-ready to ensure the stand didn't look deserted. So if they look a little tatty in places it's because they're wasn't enough hours today to do everything I wanted :roll: Also keep an eye out for my mate Neil and his redtop-engined Anglia as we've got it on the RR stand (I think) as Thrud is driving one of my cars in as his Cav wasn't ready.Here's hoping for nice weather :). Regards, Ian.

If anyone wants to say hello/introduce themselves, I'm on the Toyota Enthusiasts Club pitch (hopefully I'll remember the flag!).Due to previous commitments of other club members, out of the 6 tickets the club ordered I've had to get 4 of my own cars show-ready to ensure the stand didn't look deserted. So if they look a little tatty in places it's because they're wasn't enough hours today to do everything I wanted :roll: Also keep an eye out for my mate Neil and his redtop-engined Anglia as we've got it on the RR stand (I think) as Thrud is driving one of my cars in as his Cav wasn't ready.Here's hoping for nice weather :). Regards, Ian.

IanI'll try to get over and see you. Otherwise, I'll be the one in the embarrasingly scruffy ST182 on our stand. BTW we are the RR stand, it's just been cross-posted. Thrud had had his ticket through from me!Seriously looking forward to getting a good look at that Anglia :D See you all tomorrow

OK Cholmonders, it's bedtime for me!See you all there, or at Lymm. If anyone gets lost, has queries or wants a late ticket, give me a ring in the morning from 7.30 onwards. 07796 962009.'til tomorrow!

Err, Warren could you pm Mini Mad if you have any room in your motor? I think he's after a lift matey.Chris: do we say Retro-Rides at the gate so we know where to park up or is it still North West Retros?Cheers.

What time are you rocking up to the show then people? I won't be at Lymm but will go straight to the castle about 9.00-9.30 all being well.

Well what a great day !I would like to say a BIG thanks to Watanabe, who gave me a lift in his Amazon. We had a good laugh on the way to Lymm and from the services to the castle.I wanted to say thanks before i left, but i could not find him :( I also txt him twice an rang him, but no reply .... hope all is okay.- Edit - Just rang and all is okay !!I should of stayed ... :( .... i missed the chance to drive the Amazon lolIt was great to meet Pete for the first time with his "3.2" SD1 :wink: Also great to meet Sporty-shite in his celica, and to see Cavette , station, Ian and warren again.Big thanks to Warren also for the lift home :D I will upload pictures later (If i find this phone lead)Thanks GuysP.s ..Who was the nutter in the Commer Horse Hauler ? :lol: