Ebay Tat Volume 2 - Sadly deceased.

trigger

Check out this V4 'powered' honey!!!

!CBij9KwEGk~$(KGrHqR,!h!E0fgDjE7jBNIK-Lc-G!~~_12.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-ZEPHYR-V4-DELUXE-GREY-/220718462281

HELLO, 2.5 VM DIESEL CONVERSIONS, CAN I HELP YOU?

all the breaks are free

rear calipers must have no pads in then, they sieze up after a couple of months standing, and if seller had overhauled the calipers he would have stated

The body work will need attention, just the usual stuff for these cars, both wheel arches and lower corners, battery tray, bonnet and where the seal goes round on the boot. there is also a 4 inch hole at the bottom of the drivers side pillar by the rear window

all parts needed are easily bought and readily available

NONE of the panels mentioned has been 'available' in the UK for the last 30 years, best place to find panels IMO is new zealand

That R5 has made my watch list.

I'd be a bit wary of that. Doesn't look right at all. A Gordini wouldn't have the plastic side panels on it and why anyone would go to the trouble of fitting them is beyond me.

WOW NICE CAR MISTA, WHAT IS IT, PRE-WAR SUPERCHARGED ALFA?

!CBheZNwEWk~$(KGrHqJ,!iYE0FpC1yR(BNIH)EUq(g~~_3.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TRIUMPH-HERALD-1200-RED-/260715838020

Look at that lad sat in it, cheer up son!!!! Soon it will be gone and you'll never have to sit in it again (until your dad comes home with some hideous brush-painted Reliant-based 'woodscrew special')

That Peugeot 104 is WELL FIT.

I would be pretty happy to bimble about in that, perhaps with an large baguette on display on the dashboard and an air of casual nonchelance.

Wait until your neighbours are selling their house and have a viewing, then park something like that Leyland on your lawn.

I’m slightly concerned that this 10k miler

!!sP-)1!B20~$(KGrHqYOKk!EvQwtGjOhBM!-(5bgw!~~_12.JPG

might be sacrificed in order to assume the identity of this

!CBekr1wEWk~$(KGrHqIOKj4EzYUZ8HpIBNH4u6n8bg~~_12.JPG

thus making some wedge for some unscrupulous numpty. On reflection I’m hoping convincingly filling that sunroof aperture would pose too much work for anyone to bother. Possibly.

If you want anything like 2 and half 5 large for the former do the decent thing and lose those trims please.

^ What is it with sellers and rainbow fonts in listings?

It’s like visiting someone’s house where TV colour has been set to maximum saturation. “Hey I’m paying for a colour license - I’m going to get my money’s worthâ€Â.

about Novas

I hate bloody Novas. I drove my mate's one about for a bit back in about 96 and could have done with about a weeks worth of Chiropracty to realign my skeleton afterwards. Sitting in the drivers seat the wheel was offset in one direction and the pedals the other, so you had to drive round twisted like a Polio victim.

Shit, not shite, IMHO. Still see a lot of them about mind you.