Ebay Tat Volume 2 - Sadly deceased.

trigger

Possibly red, aren't you going green?

No, I think he thinks it is worth more than it is (as it is low mileage). It is nice but I would like something that is going to be driveable a bit more readily as I don't really have the time to spend on it atm.

It is worth saving though, may contact him again and see how low he will go!!

Possibly red, aren't you going green?

No, I think he thinks it is worth more than it is (as it is low mileage). It is nice but I would like something that is going to be driveable a bit more readily as I don't really have the time to spend on it atm.

It is worth saving though, may contact him again and see how low he will go!!

That's a shame, it's been off the road for a while hasn't it so it will need plenty of work, I put nearly £1,000 into the black one and I won't get anything like that back so in many respects it's better to buy a legal one but I like the idea of rescuing them and it gives me a buzz. At the moment the red one is looking like £500 before I start, it's tricky as I know it will need £200 spent on displacers!

At the moment the red one is looking like £500 before I start

If that is the one in Whitchurch I offered them £200 which they accepted! It looked a bit of a better bet than the Green one!

This fuggin licker reckons £37k has somehow been spent on this '480 bhp' turd ripper.

!B5gZlf!!mk~$(KGrHqV,!jMEybd,-v1dBMt4GYnLYg~~_12.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1979-PONTIAC-TRANS-AM-UNIQUE-6-6L-37K-RESTORATATION-/290506810161

IT WAS ORIGINALLY WHITE BUT NOW HAS BEEN COLOUR CHANGED AND HAS AN UNREAL CUSTOM PAINT JOB ON IT CARIED OUT BY A VERY FAMOUS AMERICAN CAR ARTIST!

How come it looks so f**king rubbish then?

At the moment the red one is looking like £500 before I start

If that is the one in Whitchurch I offered them £200 which they accepted! It looked a bit of a better bet than the Green one!

Ahhh, so should I stand down then?

Ahhh, so should I stand down then?

No don't do that, as I said I really want something more readily driveable. I'd prefer the green one anyway it is a 1500 and so less tax (and I reckon a little rarer) also I prefer the colour combination.

If they are asking you for £500 for it then that seems a bit much especially after I offered them £200. You can get an mot'd one for £500.

Droop

!B-vZGwQCGk~$(KGrHqJ,!igEzNzELq57BM9lcKLbEQ~~_12.JPG

3-DR

!B8pDw)QB2k~$(KGrHqV,!hkEyr8l5fVyBM3qmBpS)Q~~_12.JPG

relisted dew to barnzey-2009 welcum to my auction for my mk1 astra this took sum finding i got this off a little old lady it was sat in garage for about 2 years dew to her husband passing away he had it from new pay just over £4000 wen new lol
i am gutted cos dew to brake up i no were keep her

Erm...

!B-kMKrgB2k~$(KGrHqJ,!jgEzsBc4OpkBM9!-Jg5bw~~_35.JPG

SNOW COVERED CAR UP FOR AUCTION

A NICE SUPRISE FOR SOMEONE

I ADMIT YOU ARE TAKING A RISK BUT YOU WILL NOT BE DISSOPOINTED

Sorry theres no pictures but a Peugeot 309 has been lurking at Station Motors in Ludlow for the past few days. It could be in for repairs or servicing as theres no price on it but I'd guess its come in as a part ex and is a little too old for the lot. Its an E-reg 5 door with a towbar in a red-ish colour. I could go and ask if anyones interested but I vaugely know him through work so don't want to be seen as a timewaster. Alternatively hes on 01584 875 252

Of course! I have another rescue Maxi coming soon so it needs to go!

actually, I've just lobbed on a bid instead. I had another look at the pics, description and saw you'd spent a grand on it. I then looked at the piddling amount I was going to offer and felt like one of those eBay fucktards we all point and laugh at on this thread :oops:

Oh and my Mrs caught me bidding, before telling me off like a naughty school boy :roll:

I ADMIT YOU ARE TAKING A RISK BUT YOU WILL NOT BE DISSOPOINTED due to the three negatives and two neutrals I've recieved recently for trying to sell crap

EFA

Erm...

looks like its a rover

owner will definatly be disapointed if it is

Erm...

looks like its a rover

owner will definatly be disapointed if it is

agreed, plus described as a 1.4 with over 100bhp, that'll be the 103ps MPI 1400 K series then. Also described as the 'facelift' 04/54 which also ties in