Ebay Tat Volume 2 - Sadly deceased.

trigger

Scenery or not, that Passat is still fapping ace.

agreed. thats my favourite front end treatment for those, and it's an awesome colour. Spend a day or too scraping off all the stickers and you've got a seriously BUFF motor. Bet it goes for some absurd amount though :(

HEY WOW, imagine a Murcielago viewed through one of those fish-eye lenses and powered by a japanese 4-cyl engine. Thats got to be worth £37000 of anyones money LOL!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270570118540

Posted Image

TEH LOLBORGHINI

5 MADE IN THE UK TO DATE

Thank fuck for that, chances are I'll never have to actually look at one in real life.

Also:

it is registered with the dvla as a toyota mr2 orange, so the insurance is cheaper than any normal toyota insurance

What?

last year cost just £550 fully comp, with the value of the car at £44,995

Wonder how that conversation went.Lolborghini: Yeh so its a nineteen year old ToyotaBroker: ValueLolborghini: ooh, I dunno. About forty five thousand poundsBroker: ROFLBroker: Really?Broker: ROFL x 100

It looks like a Lamborghini, but I expect the drive would make one commit suicide. That mk2 MR2 is the bad one of the the three.

"Wanna swap for a 1st gen civic?"

Posted Image

last year cost just £550 fully comp, with the value of the car at £44,995

Wonder how that conversation went.Lolborghini: Yeh so its a nineteen year old ToyotaBroker: ValueLolborghini: ooh, I dunno. About forty five thousand poundsBroker: ROFLBroker: Really?Broker: ROFL x 100
My, you appear to have summed that up perfectly.

HAHAHA @ LOLborghini. Despite all his best efforts to disguise its humble origins and plaster it with false Limbo paraphernalia, what will the tax disc say? That's right:- TOYOTA

SirTainlyBarkin - As much as i would love another Rebel, i have too many cars right now :( Plus the location is too far (would just cost tooo much to get over there and collect it)Thanks for the "Heads-up" thou' :D

SirTainlyBarkin - As much as i would love another Rebel, i have too many cars right now :( Plus the location is too far (would just cost tooo much to get over there and collect it)Thanks for the "Heads-up" thou' :D

OMG thred haijak :oops: That Rebel is giving me a slight horn, and I'm entertaining dirty thoughts about it. Are they as awesome to own as they look, or are they a minefield of unpleasant problems, like miniature Scimitars?

Yeah, but going fast no longer becomes a desire when you've got an old Merc. They're soooo relaxing. My 300D auto only had 88bhp, but it never seemed to be an issue. Just let the world drive past you!

£1200 looks a bit strong - There's rust bleeding through on the front panel, and god alone knows what horrors are hiding under the seat covers :shock:

px considered depending on what you have: porsche cayenne, range rover sport, bentley gt, porsche 911 maybe others considered

LOL

px considered depending on what you have: porsche cayenne, range rover sport, bentley gt, porsche 911 maybe others considered

LOL
Best he'll get is one of those Ferrari F40 replicas based on a TR7.

Mey be interested in swap for Fiero-based Testarossa/406 coupe-based 360 Modena/Capri-based Aston/Proton Wira-based Pagani Zonda or other distorted-looking crock of pedestrian old shit with 50kg of wob in the body, (and which needs to have the front wing stihl-sawed off to change the cambelt). Alternatively will swop for small cottage in the cotswolds, 2-year mediterranean cruise holiday or unwanted premier league football players