Ebay Tat Volume 2 - Sadly deceased.

trigger

Scenery or not, that Passat is still fapping ace.

agreed. thats my favourite front end treatment for those, and it's an awesome colour. Spend a day or too scraping off all the stickers and you've got a seriously BUFF motor. Bet it goes for some absurd amount though :(

HEY WOW, imagine a Murcielago viewed through one of those fish-eye lenses and powered by a japanese 4-cyl engine. Thats got to be worth £37000 of anyones money LOL!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270570118540

Posted Image

TEH LOLBORGHINI

5 MADE IN THE UK TO DATE

Thank fuck for that, chances are I'll never have to actually look at one in real life.

Also:

it is registered with the dvla as a toyota mr2 orange, so the insurance is cheaper than any normal toyota insurance

What?

last year cost just £550 fully comp, with the value of the car at £44,995

Wonder how that conversation went.Lolborghini: Yeh so its a nineteen year old ToyotaBroker: ValueLolborghini: ooh, I dunno. About forty five thousand poundsBroker: ROFLBroker: Really?Broker: ROFL x 100

last year cost just £550 fully comp, with the value of the car at £44,995

Wonder how that conversation went.Lolborghini: Yeh so its a nineteen year old ToyotaBroker: ValueLolborghini: ooh, I dunno. About forty five thousand poundsBroker: ROFLBroker: Really?Broker: ROFL x 100
My, you appear to have summed that up perfectly.

SirTainlyBarkin - As much as i would love another Rebel, i have too many cars right now :( Plus the location is too far (would just cost tooo much to get over there and collect it)Thanks for the "Heads-up" thou' :D

OMG thred haijak :oops: That Rebel is giving me a slight horn, and I'm entertaining dirty thoughts about it. Are they as awesome to own as they look, or are they a minefield of unpleasant problems, like miniature Scimitars?

px considered depending on what you have: porsche cayenne, range rover sport, bentley gt, porsche 911 maybe others considered

LOL
Best he'll get is one of those Ferrari F40 replicas based on a TR7.

Mey be interested in swap for Fiero-based Testarossa/406 coupe-based 360 Modena/Capri-based Aston/Proton Wira-based Pagani Zonda or other distorted-looking crock of pedestrian old shit with 50kg of wob in the body, (and which needs to have the front wing stihl-sawed off to change the cambelt). Alternatively will swop for small cottage in the cotswolds, 2-year mediterranean cruise holiday or unwanted premier league football players