Autoshite Quiz (a BoredPog product)

pogweasel

No £5 for Mr_Bo11ox, but I will forward you £5 of Woolworths vouchers for your efforts, happy shopping. Seth scored 25/30 by conventional means, but failed to submit a valid time figure so no 'points' based score for him.

Fredtransit scored 18/20 :)

Not bad, but why wasn't it out of 30 like everyone else's score? :D I've just submitted my answers and I'm confident of whipping all your sorry arses. Unless I've got a few wrong, when I'll be less confident but still demand a re-count

21 / 30 , 2588 points , Shite score really :oops: , bloody good fun Pog , would have been better if i spotted the dam timer , lost one , out of time :evil:

Fredtransit scored 18/20 :)

Not bad, but why wasn't it out of 30 like everyone else's score? :D I've just submitted my answers and I'm confident of whipping all your sorry arses. Unless I've got a few wrong, when I'll be less confident but still demand a re-count
Good point, I sent 30 replies. if it was 18/30 I am crap at this! Also, did the online entrants just have to click answers? Cos the PM entrant would have to type them out.

Excellent quiz Pog. Love little teasers like this. Scored 29/30 with 3833 points. Can't remember which one I got wrong but do remember kicking myself about it. Good stuff. :D

30/30. 4119. Is I dah winnah? :wink:

Though I was 'till I saw that - was gonna ask pog for something a little harder! 30/30 3489 points, must have been a bit slow with my answers.Took a punt with the Granada/Consul question. Don't know how you're supposed to tell the difference.