Peugeot 206 1.4LX X-reg MOT Sept '19, 5 doors n towbar, £300

castros_bro

£300.00p    (euros and Swiss francs accepted)    Was in daily use for commuting etc. but now surpluss to requirements due to job change. Will honestly put a few pic here, has a few dents and scratches, working radio and tow hitch. Silver and near GU2 7XH Guildford. Tow ball and bolts in boot as nurse had bike rack in it's place, dent front O/S wing (but missed the head lamp) nurse was stressed trying to park. Sunroof opens and closes. Better pics with less dents below from previous custodian. Can deliver anywhere in UK + Euroland (inc Swiss parts) and North Africa for fuel n fairy cost und rtn fare.

post-7239-0-46039000-1550067577_thumb.jpg

post-7239-0-07701800-1550067625_thumb.jpg

post-7239-0-47381300-1550067682_thumb.jpg

Nice. Have been vaguely on the look out for a towbar-equipped small-engined runabout. The only box this doesn't tick for me is "eligible for classic insurance". But I suppose there's an outside chance that it ticks the "not subject to the ULEZ" box... Will look forward to seeing pics, and a reg so I can check tickbox #2.

Thanks for the offer but we've already got that ones brother on a wobbleyoo plate. Known as the Peugeot of last resort, it has been in the family from new and has only just ticked over 50k miles.

Funny how these never get mentioned on here, almost as if people are too embarrassed to own up that they've got one. 205s and 306s often talked about.

By the way, the little loop sticking out of the back is so that you can keep it on your keyring instead of parking.

Nice. Have been vaguely on the look out for a towbar-equipped small-engined runabout. The only box this doesn't tick for me is "eligible for classic insurance". But I suppose there's an outside chance that it ticks the "not subject to the ULEZ" box... Will look forward to seeing pics, and a reg so I can check tickbox #2.

Doubt it, ULEZ exemption is I think the emission standard introduced in around 2005

Doubt it, ULEZ exemption is I think the emission standard introduced in around 2005

There's cars earlier than that with low enough emissions to be OK (I've just checked with a 2002 Focus 1.4 that I can see from the window, and it's fine) - I think they only started putting them on the V5 from 2001 though, so anything older than that is definitely out.

Usual serendipitous  epic - got a wad of cash so invested it wisely left the country immediately - Gendarmerie nationale overjoyed to see tatty old foreign Renault Megan diesel (  ma mère avait un de ceux    ) with only one working headlight, struggling with excess bottles of booze through storm Freya looking for an open  Imbiß so just waved through their road blocks even though we may have gone through the same one several times trying to find the old French/Belgium boarder post at  Adinkerke.  

post-7239-0-47375400-1551693931_thumb.jpg